For all the Bengals fans out there....WHO DEY!!

Ok, this is my first theme. One limitation I ran into: the Bengals font does not support numbers. I wanted to do a lot more with it but couldn't for notifications and weatherbug b/c both use number. Pics and OTA below. Shout out to Digitalhour for hosting. Enjoy! Feedback greatly appreciated

OTA
    02-25-09 07:46 PM
    WHO-DEY

hope they do good next year

THANKS!
    02-25-09 08:06 PM
    Are you kidding me. a 4-11-1 team that has had onlt one winning season in the last 18 years doesn't deserve a theme. I also happen to live in Cincinnati.
    02-25-09 08:39 PM
    I just downloaded this theme the other day, I have version 4.7 of the strom software. But when someone calls me, my screen freezes up and I can't see who is calling. I CAN ANSWER IT, but until about 3 seconds after being connected I can't see who is calling me. if you have any suggestions please help me out, I have only had a storm for a few weeks so any tips you have will help me Thanks

Also, doesn anyone have any suggestions if my storm is running really slow and often temporarily freezes from time to time?
    03-03-09 02:47 PM
    I've had similar issues answering the phone depending on if the phone is in landscape or portrait when I answer. Haven't experienced it with any particular theme though. The "magic button", as you'll read on this forum, is a battery pull. Themes cause memory leaks so once the app memory dips below about 20mb the storm gets slow. This theme is a relatively small one but ill look into it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 02:53 PM
    so wen you say "memory leak" does that mean I loose memory that cannot be restored if I delete a theme? For example if If a theme is 15 mb (bear with me, I dunno how big or small themes are) and I delete that theme, will I get the 15mb back or do I loose memroy that cannot be restored?
    03-03-09 03:01 PM
    Sorry, wasn't clear there. "memory leak" refers to a magical process where the storms app memory slowly dwindles away. I'm not sure why this happens. When i perform a batt pull, I've noticed the app memory jump from 13mb to 35mb for example (depending on when your last batt pull was). So the quick answer would have been yes, it can be restored. Btw, themes are usually
    less than 1mb. The leak problem is one of my beefs with the storm. I wish it could accurately tell you what your app mem was so I could be free to download stuff

03-03-09 03:11 PM
    I was thinking of building a theme like this, is there anyway you could put the files from it up here or send them to me so I can help work on it and see if I can add to it some other cool stuff? If not I can try and solo one here, but I wouldn't mind helping.

And I love how the number is 513... Classic. WHO DEY

and... farewell to TJ, for the record...
    03-03-09 03:40 PM
    I have no idea how to do any of that stuff, otherwise I would be more than happy to send you the files. sorry
    03-03-09 08:00 PM
    np Indy, I think he was asking me for the files.

ps - anyone who dl the theme have any feedback? good & bad welcome. i'm implying from Bas that some improvements can be made.

pss - yes, TJ wil be missed
    03-03-09 08:32 PM
    I really like the Bengals theme, it is my favorite on my phone right now. However, the only things I have found that can be improved are as follows.
    When I entering my password to unlock my phone, the text is white, along with the background color being white. The only other thing problem I have had is that my screen locks up when someone calls me, and I can't see who it is until about 5 seconds after answering the call.
    Other than that, the theme is awsome, it looks really cool and I really like it.

hope this feedback helps
    03-04-09 05:43 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. Didn't know about the issue with the phone lock b/c I don't lock my phone. I did notice the delay with answering calls. I want to say its a plazmic issue but I'm not positive. Ill look into both of these and repost if I fix them. Thanks again

03-04-09 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD