BUY NOW - In the CrackBerry Store

Last edited by jerde; 05-20-10 at 11:11 AM.
    05-09-10 06:46 AM
    Any feedback is appreciated...
    05-09-10 08:23 AM
    Very nice, it is hard to find nice "girly" themes for the storm, great job
    05-09-10 01:42 PM
    Yes, very nice girly theme!
    05-09-10 10:37 PM
    Now On Sale!
    05-10-10 10:57 AM
    Current sale ends tomorrow, the 15th. Get it at a great price while you can!... Cherry Blossom - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    05-14-10 08:23 AM
    Now updated to v1.1. Added more Blossoms to the wallpapers and made a few minor adjustments.
    05-17-10 05:44 PM
    Hey Jerde,

Great job on this one. I really like the meters, today area, and the icon selection bouquet, pretty creative. It's nice to see something different! It's also nice to see that you're keeping it updated. (=
    05-17-10 06:03 PM
    Hey Jerde,

Great job on this one. I really like the meters, today area, and the icon selection bouquet, pretty creative. It's nice to see something different! It's also nice to see that you're keeping it updated. (=
    Hastings! Good to see you around. Thanks for the feedback. Got any new themes brewing?
    05-17-10 06:30 PM
    Just got this theme last night and I love it. I love the Cherry blossoms
    05-18-10 10:56 AM
    Just got this theme last night and I love it. I love the Cherry blossoms
    Thanks!
    05-18-10 04:54 PM
    It is beautiful. Matches my cover perfectly. I don't know if its just me but I have a serious memory leak with this theme.
    It is making my Storm real laggy. Any help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-10 05:03 PM
    It is beautiful. Matches my cover perfectly. I don't know if its just me but I have a serious memory leak with this theme.
    It is making my Storm real laggy. Any help?

Glad you like it.

As far as the memory leak. My first question is, do you have a the Storm 1? My second question is, have you performed a proper battery pull after loading the theme?
    05-18-10 06:11 PM
    Yes. I have the Storm 1. Yes. I've done a battery pull. Actually I have to do them twice a day now.
    Sometimes 3 times. But you know how the Storm 1 is. All temperamental. I still have this theme on.
    Its too pretty to take off! Just wondering if anybody else was experiencing the same thing.

05-19-10 12:15 AM
    Hmmm I have the Storm 1

It's been working fine (knock on wood ).
    05-20-10 12:21 PM
    Yes. I have the Storm 1. Yes. I've done a battery pull. Actually I have to do them twice a day now.
    Sometimes 3 times. But you know how the Storm 1 is. All temperamental. I still have this theme on.
    Its too pretty to take off! Just wondering if anybody else was experiencing the same thing.

Thing about the Storm 1 is like you said, it is a simple version of the Storm2. It can be many factors. The best thing to do is make sure that you close out apps when not using them, and make sure you aren't running to apps that stay on in the background (berryweather, berryslider, ect). Def upgrade to the Storm2 if you can, it is a much better device.
    05-22-10 02:54 PM
    Thing about the Storm 1 is like you said, it is a simple version of the Storm2. It can be many factors. The best thing to do is make sure that you close out apps when not using them, and make sure you aren't running to apps that stay on in the background (berryweather, berryslider, ect). Def upgrade to the Storm2 if you can, it is a much better device.
    Oh yeah. Definitely . I learned long time ago about closing all the apps and all that. I am waiting for the Bold to come to Verizon. I hope soon. I've put up with the Storm 1 long enough. No Storm 2. I need a real keyboard. Fingers crossed!

05-23-10 07:54 PM
    Oh yeah. Definitely . I learned long time ago about closing all the apps and all that. I am waiting for the Bold to come to Verizon. I hope soon. I've put up with the Storm 1 long enough. No Storm 2. I need a real keyboard. Fingers crossed!

Remember, when you make the switch to the Bold you can always swap themes to that device from your Storm for free, from within your Store account.
    05-24-10 10:17 AM
    Remember, when you make the switch to the Bold you can always swap themes to that device from your Storm for free, from within your Store account.
    Thanks! I did not know that. I will definitely do that.

05-24-10 12:05 PM
    Thanks! I did not know that. I will definitely do that.

It's something that the store doesn't tell you.
    05-29-10 08:32 PM
    On sale now!
    07-28-10 12:52 AM
    I love the theme but I have a question. How do I get text or a picture to show in the pink frame like design on the home page?
    08-08-10 12:30 PM
    I love the theme but I have a question. How do I get text or a picture to show in the pink frame like design on the home page?
    The pink frame is the 'hidden today' area. So when you have a message or missed calls, ect, it will show in the pink frame when you highlight a specific icon.
    01-14-11 03:44 AM
    Thanks to all who have supported this theme!
    Last edited by Lunars Edge Design; 04-25-11 at 04:05 AM.
    01-14-11 03:45 AM
    Now updated for OS 6 devices!
    04-15-11 05:16 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD