I was wondering if it was possible to have a charging screen like the Iphone has with the battery that fills up while charging. I am blackberry lover all the way and would never go to an Iphone, but I really like that charging screen a little better than the clock.
    06-02-09 10:22 AM
    YOu should be more specific on what you want it to do. You can have it stay on the main screen by disabling the clock.
    06-02-09 10:25 AM
    YOu should be more specific on what you want it to do. You can have it stay on the main screen by disabling the clock.
    I thought i was! I like everything on the phone itself and my themes I use, I didnt know if there was a way to make a theme the same except have a different charging screen or if that even had anything to do with the theme itself.
    06-02-09 10:31 AM
    I thought i was! I like everything on the phone itself and my themes I use, I didnt know if there was a way to make a theme the same except have a different charging screen or if that even had anything to do with the theme itself.
    has nothing to do with a theme

Im sure somebody could make an app where you can have it so every time you plug your charger in, it just has a giant battery meter fill the screen...kinda annoying but whatever im sure tons of people would buy it....everybody does buy iphone clones.
    06-02-09 10:54 AM
    Oops sorry I was speed reading and missed some.
    06-02-09 10:58 AM
    has nothing to do with a theme

Im sure somebody could make an app where you can have it so every time you plug your charger in, it just has a giant battery meter fill the screen...kinda annoying but whatever im sure tons of people would buy it....everybody does buy iphone clones.
    Thanks KD, love your themes by the way. Keep up the good work!

Is this something you could do?
    06-02-09 11:06 AM
    Oops sorry I was speed reading and missed some.
    No problem, I do it all the time.
    06-02-09 11:07 AM
    Thanks KD, love your themes by the way. Keep up the good work!

Is this something you could do?
    Nope, sorry
    06-02-09 11:33 AM
    Any idea who could?????
    06-02-09 03:01 PM
    Any idea who could?????
    dunno m8, this isnt the right forum, head on over to 3rd party apps.
    06-02-09 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD