Carbon Pro V1:Upgraded to a Premium theme
    - Custom battery meter on the top left and custom signal meter on the top right. Blue is full, red is not.
    - 4 permanent buttons on the bottom - Messages, SMS/MMS, Contacts, Browser
    - 5 custom Icon hidden dock (tap the area of the icons and they appear)
    - 1 custom permanent Icon for weather, etc (1st Icon in App menu)
    - Profiles button on the top left
    - Clock button on the clock
    - Calendar button under the clock
    - Manage Connections button on the top right
    - Applications Menu button is the left half of the screen
    - QuickLaunch button is the right half of the screen
    - Hidden Today Area
    - New email notification on the Messages button

Now in Crackberry App Store
    Carbon Pro V1

Also Carbon Pro V1 - No Weather Icon or Today Area

Last edited by angelman7; 01-11-10 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Updated
    12-24-09 10:14 AM
    looks good
    12-24-09 10:16 AM
    Hidden Today?
    12-24-09 10:28 AM
    is their any way you can plz have this OTA..? thankx and happy holiday to ALL..
    12-24-09 11:21 AM
    I added a hidden Today.
    I would love to have this OTA but my server wont do it. It keeps giving me an error. I need a host server to add it to. When I find one I will update the thread.
    12-24-09 12:16 PM
    Looks good! Just need a 10 icon hidden today version with 2 slots for weather. keep up the good work. You know I hope Natemz doesn't come in here Crying..... you copied my theme like he did with the Dave pro theme. What a joke !! Looks good keep it up no matter what the cry babies say!!
    12-24-09 12:23 PM
    My design is different than his so it shouldn't be a problem. Plus, its all free anyway.
    12-24-09 12:40 PM
    First effort, huh? Well congrats! I just installed and this rivals many of the current Premiums. Nice font, good coloring that all works together. Great theme, a real keeper! Thank you!

Joe
    12-24-09 12:43 PM
    The comments about Nate really need to stop, the kid puts out amazing FREE themes and I don't blame him one bit for making a stink over someone taking his theme and putting it out almost identical and claiming it for their own. Eventually this will cause free themers to make better use of their time and there won't be any quality free themes anymore which were fortunate to have to begin with. Download and enjoy this nice theme posted above, but keep the shots at a master theme designer to yourself please. What good can be accomplished by such remarks? As soon as Nate updates his for v5, you'll have your 'Dave Pro' back, but it'll be credited to its original creator, Nate.

That being said, nice work to the OP of this thread, I like what you've done with this theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 03:22 PM
    There was no V4 when Dave pro came out?! This theme is just as close to a copy as the Dave pro theme was so GYHOOYA. Pretty bold for your 10th post. My point is the Dave Pro is no more a ripoff than this one.
    12-24-09 03:29 PM
    There was no V4 when Dave pro came out?! This theme is just as close to a copy as the Dave pro theme was so GYHOOYA. Pretty bold for your 10th post. My point is the Dave Pro is no more a ripoff than this one.
    He's got a point. Dave did a great job, and I'm sorry his theme was/is gone, but still, you seem to feel the need to be so vocal about everything. You rag on the other poster about only having 10 posts, but probably 20+ of yours are just you complaining. Let it go...

As for this theme, I really like the custom battery and signal meters, nice touch! Just out of curiosity, does anyone else not ahve the bottom text for the weather slot? (the temp text)
    Last edited by spyderman09; 12-24-09 at 04:19 PM.
    12-24-09 04:13 PM
    This is my first build. I dont have text on the top icon because I dont know how to add it. I created the icons in Composer and I couldnt find an option for text. I also want to add a "New Item" image to Messages and SMS/MMS but I dont know how to do that either. Any help would be appreciated.
    12-24-09 04:41 PM
    looks really nice. Kudos for sure. And hurld, it's getting old. Grow up.

I don't consider this an exact copy. The creator of this took my idea and created a different look. I really like it. keep up the good work.
    12-24-09 07:49 PM
    There's always a jacka$$ that has something to say lol smh, cool looking theme hopefully when there is an OTA I'll definitely be downloading this theme
    12-24-09 08:51 PM
    Purchase: at Crackberry App Store
    Last edited by angelman7; 01-13-10 at 02:37 AM.
    12-24-09 10:05 PM
    Is this theme for the Storm only?
    12-24-09 10:27 PM
    Yes, Storm only. Sorry.
    12-24-09 10:55 PM
    Awesome, I like this theme very cool messing around with it now
    12-24-09 11:02 PM
    uhm... where is the hidden today?
    12-24-09 11:22 PM
    I don't think this theme is a copycat at all. Angel put different battery/signal icons, it has a different font and color scheme throughout. Not to mention the bad a$$ icons. Just because its similar doesn't mean its a copy or that other theme builders should start ********. Everything invented has been an improvement or modification of a previous thing. Would you say all white tennis shoes are the same because they're white and have laces? Think not. Besides all the crap, Dave pro, nate, angel, etc aren't making these awesome themes for money they're all FREE! Give them the props they deserve. They enjoy making themes for themselves and then sharing them for us if we want to DL them. Kudos to all you theme builders I wish I could do what you do, and forget what anyone else says, build themes the way you want and who cares if your inspired by another theme.
    P.s. Angel I agree with you about the text for the weather icon and the indicator for the message and SMS tab. Also, when your on facebook the menu is hard to see becaude the menu color and menu font color are the same. Other than that I wouldn't change anything and I've been using this theme all day. I'll keep checking back to see when you discover how to add those. One of the best themes I've seen I love it and you have skiiiiiiiills

12-25-09 03:15 AM
    I finally found a OTA host. Download at will.

Download: OTA
    Nice theme. You say there's a Hidden Today... I DL'd the OTA version but can't find the Hidden Today activation spot. Normally its when you touch the Date Area that the Today List shows on the Home Screen. Other than that, this is way cool
    12-25-09 07:21 AM
    The Today is in the middle of the home screen. It shows the new messages when you highlight the bottom messages button.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. This is all a first from me and I'm glad people like it.
    12-25-09 07:27 AM
    The Today is in the middle of the home screen. It shows the new messages when you highlight the bottom messages button.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. This is all a first from me and I'm glad people like it.
    Hmm, A Hidden Today normally shows your appointments from the Calendar when you touch the Date Area...

So what you have is a Hidden messages area?
    12-25-09 11:47 AM
    Needs custom icons. I do like the way the home page looks but it really needs icons. Stock zen icons dont look so good. Other than that , nice theme.
    12-25-09 02:08 PM
    Needs custom icons. I do like the way the home page looks but it really needs icons. Stock zen icons dont look so good. Other than that , nice theme.
    ..I personally like the stock icons...

12-25-09 02:29 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD