Ok so I've searched the forum for a bit and can't find anything that addresses my issue. I was wondering if there is a way to limit the amount of entries the calendar displays on the main screen with a today-style theme. I am using the AppleBerry theme and the calender displays 7 entries. The problem is that the 7th entry is in December and I don't need it to show on my phone now in March. Is there a setting to only display this weeks/months entries? Thanks!
    02-18-09 07:18 AM
    do you have the .thm file ? it's a setting (at least in the custom template if you "assign" a today area..)
    02-18-09 07:31 AM
    do you have the .thm file ? it's a setting (at least in the custom template if you "assign" a today area..)
    Would I find the .thm file in an OTA download? I'm not sure if I have it or not.
    02-18-09 09:34 AM
    Yes, please help with this. I am having trouble displaying ALL my events in today theme. It shows all my gmail events, but it doesnt show my other email events.
    02-18-09 03:33 PM
    Yes, please help with this. I am having trouble displaying ALL my events in today theme. It shows all my gmail events, but it doesnt show my other email events.
    This is because only your 'Default' calendar will show items on the today screen. The calendars are based on your email accounts (why this is, I have yet to figure out) but anyway, if your gmail account is set to default, it will show the entries made under that account but not others.... if that makes sense.

It was like this in prior releases of Plazmic as well (not just beta)
    02-18-09 04:05 PM
    Do you sync your calendar with Google calendars? If so you can set the Google sync options to only sync out to a set time. Mine is four weeks I think.
    02-18-09 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD