Anyone know why it's wider than it should be? I am trying to make a today plus with the double bottom dock (with just calendar) and as soon as I check 'use device application order' for all 8 icons, the 4th to the right is AWLAYS calendar,.... and it is wider than the rest - so it sticks out past the side and Plazmic wont export.

I am at a loss lol.

I got around it by hard coding the top row and the first icon on the second row so it wont put the calendar in there... for now.
    02-11-09 03:52 PM
    Have you tried editing the Application Hierarchy? The button is located on the inspector in the icon applications screen. Just move the calendar further down the list. This should fix that problem with the text on the icons. Also try to export with no text on the icons.

I'm having trouble too exporting. Keeps crashing.
    Last edited by ThemeClones; 02-11-09 at 04:10 PM.
    02-11-09 04:06 PM
    Removing the text from the button sorted it for me.
    02-11-09 04:44 PM
    I WANT the text on the button, so I wont have to use status text. I want to be able to see the temp on Weather Bug, and Instango shows new msgs like 'Instango (1)'

Id like to be able to see those without having to scroll over them. I fixed it temporarly by setting the icons to how I want them. It wont help others though
    02-11-09 05:14 PM
    Anyone know why it's wider than it should be? I am trying to make a today plus with the double bottom dock (with just calendar) and as soon as I check 'use device application order' for all 8 icons, the 4th to the right is AWLAYS calendar,.... and it is wider than the rest - so it sticks out past the side and Plazmic wont export.

I am at a loss lol.

I got around it by hard coding the top row and the first icon on the second row so it wont put the calendar in there... for now.
    where can i check "use device application order" ? here's one issue, when i set the order and hide icons on the BB, it will not be like that once i re-export that same theme... does that make any sense :}
    02-12-09 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD