My two first themes
    Make sure to read the captions if you like one because they have some hidden icons. Please let me know what you like and I love suggestions, doesn't mean I'll use them... But I might.

If anyone would like to add to this thread post your link and I will add it to the top with credit where it is due of course. They will be set up in the way that mine are, not as links to a thread, for easy browsing. You can leave me a link and screen shots would be great.

Update... Same link, refreshed theme, no screen shots yet but minor changes greatly better... When you click the time it will now open the clock app among other background changes, and the profile icons are invisible until you highlight them so you don't see them on the homescreen until selected.

I made a green version for a friend so I'll put it up for ya'll...
    Note: The profile icons are invisible until you highlight them so you don't see them on the homescreen until selected. Also if you click on the homescreen where the time is it will open the clock app.

Explanation:
    The icons are clear because they are hidden on the home screen, if you look at the screen shots you can see where they are and if you touch them they highlight.

Update: I put a new version of the Black and white today plus... I have had it on my phone for a day and the bugs are worked out.
    Last edited by niqbales; 02-15-09 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Update
    02-13-09 10:46 PM
    Can you make some goth or girlie themes? I like the car though.
    02-13-09 11:01 PM
    Good idea but someone beat ya to it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/bl...thread-157118/
    02-13-09 11:15 PM
    Link isn't working. I want it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 09:49 AM
    yes i would like this as well, please fix the link
    02-14-09 10:41 AM
    does this theme cost money or will it be free?? because i would LOVE to have a new look to my Storm
    02-14-09 11:38 AM
    FREE...
    I will soon put up a link for anyone who want s to donate but that is not mandatory.
    02-14-09 12:30 PM
    How many calendar entries does it display?

Thanks

02-14-09 03:58 PM
    Three Calendar And three messages... What do people want?
    02-14-09 04:17 PM
    i personally dont want any calender or messages on the screen
    02-14-09 04:19 PM
    What's up with the wifi symbol I thought Storms don't have wifi?
    02-14-09 05:17 PM
    Great theme. Any way to hid the clock? Hard to read the tine overlapping the clock?

02-14-09 05:23 PM
    What's up with the wifi symbol I thought Storms don't have wifi?
    The 9530 doesn't. Plazmic has it in the program but it won't be on the actual theme.
    02-14-09 06:12 PM
    I like it
    02-15-09 08:54 AM
    A couple of icons, like "Clock" and "Sounds" no longer exist with the Green City Theme. They're there, but they have no picture.
    02-15-09 09:47 AM
    I have made some updates.... the dark red in the top says it all...
    02-15-09 10:59 AM
    cant get this one sorry
    02-16-09 03:10 AM
    Looks good if you modify the icons this would be a very clean theme.
    02-16-09 03:21 AM
    The problem I'm having with all Storm themes, and I haven't had this problem in the past on other BB's, is that they are slow and in some cases, force a battery pull. These ones are no different. I like them, and I appreciate the work that has gone into them, but I'm back to the default theme with my own wallpapers till a better custom theme solution arrives.
    02-16-09 06:39 AM
    Nice theme. I like the clean look. Noticed that the gray bat on the is a little short when the phone is locked in landscape mode. Thanks for the te

02-16-09 08:15 AM
    I have a question...

But first, let me say "Thanks for a job well done !!"

My question is how does the message icon on the home screen choose which messages are displayed ? Not sure if this is configurable, but when all messages are showing as "read," the home screen displays two old messages (from 2/12) on the screen. If there are no new messages, is there a way for the message icon to be blank, or at least display the last two messages ?

Thanks,
    Chris.
    02-16-09 01:19 PM
    on the black and white one is it posible to change the image on the lock screen, if it is then how?
    02-16-09 09:11 PM
    I have made some updates.... the dark red in the top says it all...
    REQUEST:

Is it possible to add a call log onto the home screen ??

Thanks in advance.

Chris.
    02-17-09 01:53 PM
    Love this theme, but what is up with the lock screen image. How can I change that? Alternatively, can you make a version that just has a basic black lockscreen image. I can't post links but there is a good example at stormgrounds.com called simple-blackberry-logo.jpg

www dot stormgrounds dot com slash media slash simple-blackberry-logo dot jpg
    02-18-09 10:33 AM
    I have been out of town but I hopefully will get a chance to work on some themes. I want to make some zen themes and extra today options.
    02-26-09 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD