awsome theme but i think it has a mem leak cause i have no apps on my phone just this theme so i can find a theme i like that doesnt have a leak and within 3 days 0 mem but maybe it just my phone idk

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Might be your phone. I've had the theme all day and thank god nothing is wrong. Everything is working just fine.
    01-24-10 10:33 PM
    I have but one request. Increase the number of unread email on today to more than just 5 items. Thanks!
    01-25-10 07:54 AM
    The update is really great....the theme runs so much better.

01-26-10 12:15 AM
    Attachment 52692

i stole this idea from 'clock face theme' people on there were doing that with wall papers to go with the theme. you might like it
    looks .......good......
    01-26-10 08:02 AM
    Did anyone have memory issues with this theme?

01-26-10 08:21 AM

Nope, It's worked great since the first day I've installed it (as far as I noticed)
    01-26-10 09:19 AM
    I just wanted to know if you have taken down the OTA link to this theme but with the 10 item Hidden Today?
    01-26-10 11:19 AM
    looks .......good......
    Thanx!!!..............You Started It! and now im hooked, Ive made maybe 10 different wallpapers before I liked the way it looked with this theme.
    01-26-10 11:31 AM
    Thanx!!!..............You Started It! and now im hooked, Ive made maybe 10 different wallpapers before I liked the way it looked with this theme.

heh..heh yeah I know what you mean...trying to find the right one
    01-26-10 11:40 AM
    Otas are down Nate
    03-15-10 10:56 PM
    Looks like all links are down (OTA and Desktop)... Is there any way to get this one?
    03-17-10 05:06 PM
    Any news yet on the ota links being restored?

03-18-10 12:15 PM

Yup. And so, had to let it bid it a tearful goodbye.
    03-18-10 01:21 PM
    I love this theme, currently using the blue one. I'd like to switch colors every so often but don't want to go through all the hassle of moving icons into position for all six color options. Is there a file I can save from my blue setup and copy/replace it in say to the red theme.

Again, great theme.

T

PS. I am not having any battery drain issues.
    03-30-10 07:40 AM
    How do you get the 10 icon home page like the picture shows? I downloaded and mine only has 5 icons on the homepage. How do you get 10?

03-31-10 05:21 AM
    How do you get the 10 icon home page like the picture shows? I downloaded and mine only has 5 icons on the homepage. How do you get 10?

I beleive I read somewhere on this thread that the opton to use 10 icons was removed to improve performance.
    03-31-10 08:34 AM
    Didn't have time to read through entire thread, but was there ever an update to fix landscape background? I have the blue version and that is the only thing I can think of that I wish was different. Great theme!

04-01-10 01:31 PM
    Didn't have time to read through entire thread, but was there ever an update to fix landscape background? I have the blue version and that is the only thing I can think of that I wish was different. Great theme!

Yeah, this is 5.0 built theme....there is no landscape issue. That issue is when you run 4.7 built themes on 5.0 OS
    04-05-10 12:49 PM
    Man..id love to see a new update to this theme. One that doesnt destroy the memory on my phone. This theme definatly has a major memory leak with it. 9 different storms ive had. the memory all turns to **** after installing this theme..but i love it to much to get rid of it. I just wish a new one would come out before i pick up the Droid X.

keep up with the good work nate! best of luck on a next version
    07-10-10 03:59 PM
    Man..id love to see a new update to this theme. One that doesnt destroy the memory on my phone. This theme definatly has a major memory leak with it. 9 different storms ive had. the memory all turns to **** after installing this theme..but i love it to much to get rid of it. I just wish a new one would come out before i pick up the Droid X.

keep up with the good work nate! best of luck on a next version
    I have this on an S1 and S2. No leaks whatsoever.
    07-13-10 11:15 AM
245 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD