I've been working on a Bioshock theme for a few days and was curious if anyone would be interested in having it as well... I'm at work now so I can't post any pics of what i've got so far, but basically i've changed all the icons to the logos of the Plasmids and Tonics from the the game, Added wallpapers from the game to the screens and changed the fonts...

There aren't any bells and whistles and it's basically just a clean modded zen theme...

I made it for myself but would be willing to share if anyone is interested...
    02-19-09 11:46 AM
    I am definatly interested seeing as how this is one of my all time favorite games

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 11:52 AM
    I'd like to see it as well...
    02-19-09 01:56 PM
    me too, i am a big fan of this game.
    02-20-09 02:35 AM
    THis game scared me so much! took me a year to beat it because i had to put it down when i started to get into it!

I forced myself to play and finally beat it.... i'd like to see the theme, but i rather not use it!

scary!
    02-20-09 03:55 AM
    This has the potential to turn out really nice if you can capture the style of Bioshock. How are you going about the icons? You adapting the achievement images? Xbox360Achievements.org - Bioshock Achievement List

Any images to tease us with yet
    02-20-09 06:30 AM
    Yea, i have a few pics i can put up for you guys... I apolopgize i didn't get a chance to work on it last night but with it being the weekend i should have it finished by Saturday or Sunday... And i'll post pics as soon as i get home...
    02-20-09 10:30 AM
    I would like to have a bioshock theme...
    02-20-09 10:40 AM
    yes i also loved the game and wud like to see or wud even be interested in getting the ota for it
    04-13-09 03:39 PM
    sounds cool, can i try it out? michaelmano*hotmail.com thanks!
    04-30-09 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD