What is the best mac theme that you have come across and what have been your experiences with it? is it free or how much did you pay?
    04-29-09 12:19 AM
    Do a search on elycruz. He has a real good one. Fast, no leaks, no lag and it's real nice. Oh and it's free. But if you like it I highly recomend for u to donate. I have a lot of his themes and they all work great! I would pst da link for u but I'm tired in bed and on my phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 12:26 AM
    Mac OScrystal! $5. Very nice

04-29-09 02:15 AM
    What is the best mac theme that you have come across and what have been your experiences with it? is it free or how much did you pay?
    I bought my leopard theme from elecite.com they have really good themes. $6.99 though� but to me they are worth it!

04-29-09 02:36 AM
    Mac OScrystal! $5. Very nice

where can I find this theme at?
    04-29-09 03:08 AM
    My loyalties still lie with AppleBerry. It's got a little glitches here and there due to Plazmic, but overall a very solid theme. Definitely no memory leaking on my phone from it. And you get a whole assortment of different versions that mix and match different features, all for ... what is it now? $6?
    04-29-09 03:28 AM
    where can I find this theme at?
    Mac OSCrystal
    04-29-09 06:26 AM
    AppleBerry is hands down the best!
    05-06-09 08:00 PM
    Appleberry rocks! It's one of only 2 themes on my Storm!
    05-06-09 09:20 PM
    AppleBerry by far!

Not only does it come with Classic and Glass (my preferred theme (+10 for stacks!)) but it has like 3 variations of each - w/ or w/o weather, w/ or w/o today, w/ both, w/o either!

Definitely worth $6ish!
    06-10-09 01:55 PM
    Do a search on elycruz. He has a real good one. Fast, no leaks, no lag and it's real nice. Oh and it's free. But if you like it I highly recomend for u to donate. I have a lot of his themes and they all work great! I would pst da link for u but I'm tired in bed and on my phone

+1 his free themes r better then most premium theme

06-10-09 04:06 PM
    Mac OSCrystal by KD
    06-10-09 04:16 PM
    No matter what theme I try, I always find myself coming back to the neat crispness of AppleBerry! Its fast and flawless.

06-10-09 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD