I have been thinking about getting one for a while...

Just wondering what you guys would consider the best one out there.

I was looking at iBerry Blocks since it's on sale and is back at 6$ after today.
    10-01-09 08:25 PM
    I did the same thing right after I got my Storm. The theme came off less than a week later. I thought it was kind of foolish to try to make a BB look like an iPhone. Plus the theme just is not that cool. There are plenty of nice free themes available on this site. My favorites are by Natemz. They are free but if you like you can throw a couple of bucks his way. Money well spent.
    10-02-09 12:55 AM
    N. A. I. T. Free 20 icon theme by mothy. By far the best. Search for it you won't be disappointed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 06:10 AM
    My iPhone type theme will be released in a couple days. It will be a strong contender for the best and will be wallpaper friendly. It will have sliding action. And it will be FREE! Check the forums for it!
    10-02-09 03:23 PM
    <p>&lt;p&gt;
    My iPhone type theme will be released in a couple days. It will be a strong contender for the best and will be wallpaper friendly. It will have sliding action. And it will be FREE! Check the forums for it!
    Can't wait! Your themes do not disappoint. And I don't see anything wrong with the iphone interface with the functionality of a berry.
    Last edited by csalem77; 10-02-09 at 03:57 PM.
    10-02-09 03:52 PM
    10-03-09 09:58 PM
    Want an iPhone theme? Go buy an iPhone.
    10-04-09 11:35 AM
    I'll be looking forward to this!
    10-04-09 12:15 PM
    I'll be looking forward to this!
    I Have to leave for work now, but I'll post screen shots tonight! Almost done just a couple things to finish up on.
    10-04-09 12:31 PM
    I Have to leave for work now, but I'll post screen shots tonight! Almost done just a couple things to finish up on.
    sounds great. hope it lives up to the hype. has it been tested yet?
    10-04-09 08:48 PM
    10-05-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD