I seen a great one in the crackberry store for like 7$, but I'd rather get a free one, haha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 07:57 AM
    Im looking for this to
    06-15-09 08:06 AM
    um how about get and iphone if u want an iphone theme . that is pointless on the storm .
    06-15-09 09:30 AM
    Yeah wrong place to post this thread.
    06-15-09 09:33 AM
    Rather than give you a useless opinion on why you should/should not want an Iphone theme on your Storm, I'll provide a link:

iPhone 3G - Themes4BB.com - Free Blackberry Themes

I believe this has evolved into a paid version. However, the free version is still floating around.
    06-15-09 09:50 AM
    I have never understood why everyone buys a Blackberry, bashes the iphone, and then goes out of their way to make their BB look like an iphone. Really dumb if you ask me.
    06-15-09 09:52 AM
    I have never understood why everyone buys a Blackberry, bashes the iphone, and then goes out of their way to make their BB look like an iphone. Really dumb if you ask me.
    What's wrong with liking the Storm's features (its substance) but also liking the Iphone interface? An Iphone theme does not make it an Iphone any more than puting on a pair of Air Jordans make you a basketball star. Both just change the look. What's more confusing is why it matters to folks that someone might--egads!--want an Iphone appearance.
    06-15-09 10:28 AM
    I seen a great one in the crackberry store for like 7$, but I'd rather get a free one, haha.

$7 is alot for a theme. But after getting some free themes and purchasing the premium themes you will really tell a difference in build quality. I would recommend if you like the iPhone pay theme you should go for it because you wont be disappointed.
    06-15-09 11:37 AM
    Haha a lot of you need to calm down. If I wanted an iPhone I would've bought one. I got my storm a week ago, and simply wanted to see what a well-made iPhone theme looks like on it. Its really not a big deal and is personal opinion, so I'd appreciate it if you could save it.

Ps : BTW jjd228, I've never once 'bashed' the iPhone.. I just rather BB.

06-15-09 11:50 AM
    Rather than give you a useless opinion on why you should/should not want an Iphone theme on your Storm, I'll provide a link:

iPhone 3G - Themes4BB.com - Free Blackberry Themes

I believe this has evolved into a paid version. However, the free version is still floating around.
    Thanks a lot man, appreciate it.

06-15-09 11:55 AM
    I don't think any one did ask you.
    06-15-09 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD