I just released my Nexus theme and its now available.

5 "sudo" homescreens access to 30 apps without leaving the home screen and includes hidden today and Quicklaunch (not included)

It is a premium theme at a budget price .99 cents.

BerryXOne - Themes BlackBerry Apps

01-20-10 09:50 AM
    I spaced the fact that the S1 doesnt have wireless. What should wireless be replaced with?

Anyone who purchased this and has an S1 I will be getting a S1 version done soon and you will get the replacement version free of charge.
    01-20-10 10:05 AM
    ah man... thats pretty sweet looking. I may have to give it a whurl..
    01-20-10 10:15 AM
    This is my favorite nexus theme hands down. It has everything I need right on the homescreen. No lag at all. I especially like the drop down notifications for messages and calendars. When you close the notification bar the words actually leave the screen and doesnt stay on the screen like other themes. Wow
    01-20-10 10:22 AM
    very cool theme. wish the icons faded in and out when pushing the cube on the bottom and that the icons in the bottom left still slide out when the main icon menu is displayed on the home screen. very hard to beat for .99. waiting for S1 version so i can check that out too.
    01-20-10 12:30 PM
    very cool theme. wish the icons faded in and out when pushing the cube on the bottom and that the icons in the bottom left still slide out when the main icon menu is displayed on the home screen. very hard to beat for .99. waiting for S1 version so i can check that out too.
    I think the reason why there arent many animations on the icons is that it slows the phone down. I would much rather have the phone perform better. Like you said for .99 you cant beat it. I enjoy this theme like I said my favorite right now.
    01-20-10 12:36 PM
    At 99 cents you can't go wrong. Any time frame for the S1 version to be complete?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

01-20-10 01:39 PM
    looks interesting mothy good to see ya around
    01-20-10 01:55 PM
    Just bought this theme....and it ROCKS!!! Very sweet indeed! Nice colors, clean, fast and functional.

Quick suggestions:

-have t

01-21-10 06:54 PM
    is there an SSID display for Wifi users?
    01-21-10 07:49 PM
    is there an SSID display for Wifi users?
    Yep there is
    01-22-10 08:57 AM
    bumpity bump theme looks good wish i could try keep it up mothy!
    02-14-10 04:47 PM
    There you go MOTHY!I keep on looking on this Theme!Did yah change the name from BerryXone to NexusPlus?Anyway, this Theme is great and unique,and most of all no Memory leak!Good job Mothy!
    Last edited by tobleron; 02-14-10 at 05:12 PM.
    02-14-10 05:08 PM
    There you go MOTHY!I keep on looking on this Theme!Did yah change the name from BerryXone to NexusPlus?Anyway, this Theme is great and unique,and most of all no Memory leak!Good job Mothy!
    Nope no name change although I might have exported the actual theme under a different name.

I hoping to get this updated very very soon.
    02-16-10 12:55 PM
    OIC,But this Theme is sick son,it's awesome!A keeper too!
    02-16-10 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD