**Now Availible
    with an 8 icon sliding hidden dock**

load via your native BlackBerry browser
    Original OTA

Sliding Dock OTA

The attached file contains the .alx file for a version that has text under the OCD slots.

Donations are always appreciated
    Last edited by rellims; 02-20-10 at 10:20 AM.
    02-13-10 02:20 PM
    Tried to load OTA and got a message Page load failed: Please visit this site on your BlackBerry Storm. Problem is I was on my Storm. Any ideas?
    02-13-10 02:34 PM
    Tried to load OTA and got a message Page load failed: Please visit this site on your BlackBerry Storm. Problem is I was on my Storm. Any ideas?
    Please try loading from your native BB browser and see if it works then.
    02-13-10 02:35 PM
    Please try loading from your native BB browser and see if it works then.
    That's what i was using.
    02-13-10 02:37 PM
    Open your prowser hit your BB key > options > browser configuration and see if the top option is set to BlackBerry.

Sorry the FTP site is picky to only allow BB browsers to download. If you have any other issues I would be able to email it to you if you would like.
    02-13-10 02:40 PM
    Open your prowser hit your BB key > options > browser configuration and see if the top option is set to BlackBerry.

Sorry the FTP site is picky to only allow BB browsers to download. If you have any other issues I would be able to email it to you if you would like.
    That was it. I had it set on Internet Explorer. Downloading now thanks.
    02-13-10 02:43 PM
    Wow! Nice job. This has nice bright colors and is sweet. I've been Playing with theme builder 5.0 but I'm nowhere near ready to load a theme of my own. It has given me a real appreciation for what it takes to put one of these together. Did you make the icons yourself or did you down load them?
    02-13-10 02:50 PM
    Wow! Nice job. This has nice bright colors and is sweet. I've been Playing with theme builder 5.0 but I'm nowhere near ready to load a theme of my own. It has given me a real appreciation for what it takes to put one of these together. Did you make the icons yourself or did you down load them?
    I found them, thanks to PreslyDE for them.
    02-13-10 02:55 PM
    Nice work on the theme there !!
    I'm using it ...
    02-13-10 02:59 PM
    Nice job man. Just downloaded it and like it. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 04:00 PM
    looks cool
    02-13-10 06:41 PM
    thank your hard work it real smooth great theme great job
    02-13-10 07:52 PM
    wow igotta say this theme looks outstanding could u please make this 4 us tour ppl,i would love to try this out,very nice work on this,thanks.
    02-14-10 10:39 AM
    I would love to see a hotspot for the calendar on the date and some quicklaunch maybe on the bottom. .. Would love some berryweather wallpaper hotspot on the homescreen.

I love this theme tho. So clean

Can u post this wallpaper?
    02-14-10 01:30 PM
    I would love to see a hotspot for the calendar on the date and some quicklaunch maybe on the bottom. .. Would love some berryweather wallpaper hotspot on the homescreen.

I love this theme tho. So clean

Can u post this wallpaper?
    Im working on an update and will try to Incorporate some of your suggestions. Here is the wall paper.
    02-14-10 01:42 PM
    Great! Thanks. Also the BBM icon is smaller than the rest. I've seen this before on other themes but is there a fix?

02-14-10 01:45 PM
    I like the look of this theme.
    Thanks for sharing .
    02-14-10 02:46 PM
    How come I have 2 Gmail icons now? One seems to be the enhanced Gmail and the other regular email. Is there a way I can lose one? Also the battery symbol, does it count down? I was at 75% and it still showed full.

Last edited by Micwag2; 02-14-10 at 05:03 PM.
    02-14-10 04:26 PM
    5.0 theme?

02-14-10 04:59 PM
    Great! Thanks. Also the BBM icon is smaller than the rest. I've seen this before on other themes but is there a fix?

Unfortunately no, this is an OS issue not exactly a theme issue. For some reason some themes are effected and some aren't. If someone does know a fix, please post it.

How come I have 2 Gmail icons now? One seems to be the enhanced Gmail and the other regular email. Is there a way I can lose one? Also the battery symbol, does it count down? I was at 75% and it still showed full.

Not sure why you would have 2, I suggest just hieing one of them. The battery icon fades from green to gray to red. at 75% its still light green.

5.0 theme?

Yes it is 5.0 friendly.

Also, I'm just about complete with a version that has sliding icons along the bottom for 8 easily accessible home screen icons.
    02-14-10 06:33 PM
    Very smooth running theme. I noticed when the clock changes time in portrait mode the last number kinda gets jumbled. Other than that its a sweet theme. Nice work.
    Ohhh got a ? Would it be difficult to make the BB logo into a hidden dock.

02-15-10 12:52 AM
    cant wait to try out the sliding dock
    02-15-10 11:21 AM
    Nice theme. I like it. I do have one question about the weather icon in the pic on page 1. How do I get it so that it shows both the symbol and temperature? I've tried weatherbug and weatherye and while it shows cloudy/overcast symbol it doesn't show the temperature.

Thanks
    Last edited by totalstu; 02-15-10 at 07:16 PM.
    02-15-10 11:40 AM
    I really like this theme. Put it through the paces last few days the only thing I noted was the clock gets jacked up when it rolls over from X:59 to X:00 it has a line through the middle like the flip clock and it has half of the current time on top and the past time on the bottom... happened twice in 24 hours.

Everything else is working great.
    02-15-10 02:31 PM
    Love the theme. Is there any way to get the background wallpaper to be mobile or wap friendly so I can download to the BB. Thanks.

02-15-10 07:09 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD