Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95xx devices

Pokemon Edition :
    Download Link (Zen Slide): OTA Link
    Download Link (Zen Hidden today): OTA Link

Blackberry Edition :
    Download Link (Hidden Today): OTA Link
    Download Link (Today): OTA Link

Theme Cost: DONATIONS

Ok here is a project long time in the making... not for everyone but a fun theme none the less. Below r a few preview pix from the original pokedex look.
    For now got the pokemon edition icons... hopefully soon will get the second set of icons.

Hope everyone enjoys it and donations r always welcome..

Last edited by sadosdemetrios; 09-25-09 at 07:52 PM.
    05-30-09 11:01 PM
    Nice work keep it up...
    05-30-09 11:04 PM
    ohhh snapppp!
    05-30-09 11:04 PM
    wow this is awesome!
    05-30-09 11:11 PM
    Looks great, downloading now
    05-30-09 11:13 PM
    nice man props on this, im downloading now
    05-30-09 11:20 PM
    I like!!! I still think you should be selling this.
    05-30-09 11:31 PM
    yah just dont wanna get into no probs like the pipboy theme.. hopefully people will donate.. lol =P
    05-30-09 11:33 PM
    yah just dont wanna get into no probs like the pipboy theme.. hopefully people will donate.. lol =P
    What happened with the Pipboy theme?
    05-30-09 11:33 PM
    What happened with the Pipboy theme?
    i was just about to ask that same question. Not my type of theme but it looks kickazz.
    05-30-09 11:35 PM
    the company of the game series... or more like their lawyers heard bout the theme and had crackberry remove it cause it was infriging some kind of laws
    05-30-09 11:36 PM
    and i wasnt even selling it ... so go figure
    05-30-09 11:37 PM
    i was just about to ask that same question. Not my type of theme but it looks kickazz.
    seriously e, i agree it looks SICK, i just wish i had this when i was still into pokemon in elementry...that wouldve been awesome, hahahaha...i still have a venomoth foil card...or whatever they were called that were all shiny and stuff...

venomoth was my favorite pokemon, along with pollywag or whatever, omg so cute...

anyways

if anybody tries to claim copyrights on this would be so insane, any money we little individuals make is pennies compared to the people who own copyrights to pokemon
    05-30-09 11:37 PM
    the company of the game series... or more like their lawyers heard bout the theme and had crackberry remove it cause it was infriging some kind of laws
    You think that they would like the advertisement. Oh well, their loss.
    05-30-09 11:38 PM
    and i wasnt even selling it ... so go figure
    that sucksss...
    why would they take action if you weren't even selling it?
    stupid lawyers.
    05-30-09 11:40 PM
    well it was a request for this theme so as always i try to give it 100%.. but yah free is safer i guess... lol
    Dude its awesome! For the hidden today. How does that work?
    basically u have to get a message or if u got something on calendar.. u highlight the certain icon to see it.
    05-30-09 11:54 PM
    But there isn't an icon on that screen to highlight
    05-31-09 12:10 AM
    r u serious? why i got on mine? hehe gonna double check
    05-31-09 12:19 AM
    ok i saw the problem... the svg file wasnt installed... problem fixed.
    05-31-09 12:29 AM
    Well done. This theme makes me feel like a kid again. Lol. Anyway to increase the today green screen layout and add more icons to the scroll?

Great work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 01:34 AM
    Awesome theme, man! Your creativity is tremendous. Honestly, the only thing keeping this from being my default theme is the impracticality of the icons. On the home screen, it's too hard to tell what the icons are. In my opinion, it would be better to have only 4-6 icons slide in on the home screen with the names under each. Really the home screen is for quick access stuff only so people could set it to show only their most used 4-6 things. That way it's not cluttered and you can easily tell what each icon is. I do love the creative meters and how the Pokemon evolve when you highlight them though .
    05-31-09 01:51 AM
    Also, I'm not sure if it's possible, but it would be cool if you made the signal a hidden button to bring up connection settings and the green voicemail bar a hidden button to bring up the phone and the date a button for the calendar. Once again, awesome theme! Looking forward to some awesome updates!
    05-31-09 01:56 AM
    there r many ways u can make the layout for the homescreen on this theme.. but being a theme only for those special few plus being free im just gonna go to another set of icons hopefully soon... just gonna see how this release goes.
    05-31-09 03:31 AM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD