Current Version: 2.2.6

Description
    Berry Gone Wild and Berry Gone Wild Pink are fun, exciting, bright and sexy new themes for your Storm. They are fully revamped and customized themes created by my graphic designer. The themes include new icon sets, color enhanced buttons, and customized screens and menus. Home screen icons change based on what you have in the top four spaces of your application screen. Icons on home screen bounce when hovered over.

Speed/Performance
    All images have been compressed for optimum quality/file size. This simply means that image quality is maintained but file size is reduced - which for you means no lagging or intensive memory use. We've been running these themes on our test storms for 4 days straight and have experienced no memory problems.

Support
    Just as on all my other projects, I stand behind my work and strive to help you guys in whatever you need or find problems with. As always, we are constantly working to make things better so if there is anything you would like to see enhanced in a future release, just let me know.

Updates
    Updates are always free for the life of the theme. I'll post here if anything gets changed or added and we release a new update.

-----------------------------------------

How to purchase:
    Bundle Pack: Both themes for $3.50 Berry Gone Wild - Themes Blackberry Software

or

Berry Gone Wild: $2.99 Berry Gone Wild - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    Berry Gone Wild Pink: $2.99 Berry Gone Wild Pink - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    -----------------------------------------
    03-27-09 09:10 PM
    Great theme! Looks good!
    03-27-09 09:15 PM
    now i know why you were looking for chicks lol you should be working on virtualberrystripper lol
    03-27-09 09:18 PM
    I was wondering when you were gonna dive into the theme market.
    03-27-09 09:19 PM
    Well I tried to develop themes using the beta version of Plazmic and I just wanted to rip my hair out lol. Everything you did would just crash the program. Now that they have a stable application we should be able to develop themes rather quickly.

Plus my g/f is a graphic designer and she is helping out with the theme / wallpaper section so it just works out perfectly.

We're taking over the blackberry market
    03-27-09 09:24 PM
    dmg you make some cool shyt but im sorry my g/f might leave me if i had this theme but i know youll make something sick so ill wait
    03-27-09 09:33 PM
    dmg you make some cool shyt but im sorry my g/f might leave me if i had this theme but i know youll make something sick so ill wait
    Haha it's all good. I actually had a lot of requests for female themes so that's what we created. We will be making a lot more themes in the future.
    03-27-09 09:41 PM
    Great job!

I just purchased the bundle pack and can't wait to try them out.
    03-28-09 12:29 AM
    Way to go with this pink theme!! Good job DMG and going to download very soon. Keep them themes coming.
    03-28-09 12:39 AM
    Thanks guys I'm glad you like them =)

This is our first theme and there are plenty more where they came from. =)
    03-28-09 11:57 AM
    These look pretty rockstar. Good work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 01:52 PM
    girlfriend loves the pink theme however wish there was a hidden today perhaps in an update?
    03-28-09 03:22 PM
    I LOVE it...GREAT WORK!! I just downloaded it!
    03-28-09 03:38 PM
    I am new to all this...what does hidden today mean?
    03-28-09 03:45 PM
    Just dowloaded the themes...finally something girly that isn't Hello Kitty--bless you
    03-28-09 04:04 PM
    I don't see a NTWK indicator... how do I know if I have data or what speed I'm connected to the network at a quick glance? Are the screenshots incorrect or did you not put that in there?
    03-28-09 05:34 PM
    wow - i love the pink zebra one!!!!
    03-28-09 05:36 PM
    Thanks for all the compliments everyone. I can't take credit for it though my g/f / designer created it =).

Civic, you're right I can't believe we left that out. We're adding it right now and will be uploaded within 5-10 minutes.

Thanks for all those who made the purchase. If you guys have any requests or additions you would like please let me know. =)
    03-29-09 12:50 AM
    Okay the themes have been updated to 2.2.65

The only change is the themes now will show the network connection rate like civic suggested. If that's not biggie to you then there is no need to upgrade to the latest version.

Also the screenshots have finally been uploaded. For some reason it wasn't letting me upload the main screenshot.

Thanks everyone who has purchased the theme and all the compliments.
    03-29-09 07:01 PM
    Absolutely love this theme! Runs SUPER quick and ultra easy on memory too! You really have to see it to appreciate how unique and detailed it is...every single aspect of it is customized giving your BlackBerry a whole new look and feel.

Such an awesome design!!!
    03-30-09 05:43 AM
    totally stoked to get the bundle. when you said, "plazmic" the nightmares started again....
    03-31-09 01:16 PM
    eh it needs more color
    03-31-09 01:32 PM
    Something I noticed...I use SurePress and I can not see the list of words that are predicted because the list is black and so are the words. Is there something I can do to adjust this on my phone or is this how the theme is meant to be?!
    03-31-09 04:17 PM
    Something I noticed...I use SurePress and I can not see the list of words that are predicted because the list is black and so are the words. Is there something I can do to adjust this on my phone or is this how the theme is meant to be?!
    There was originally a problem with this for our beta testers on the volume screen but we fixed it by making the pop-ups pink.. I'm going to look into why it's doing it again and hopefully figure it out. Are you (or anyone else reading this) having this problem anywhere else ?
    03-31-09 05:47 PM
    I'm having the same problem. The volume screen is okay but everywhere else the font and the background are black.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 06:09 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD