there IS in fact a 9350...my boyfriend owns one... "The BlackBerry 9350 Storm represents the first-ever touchscreen BlackBerry"

Verizon BlackBerry Storm launch day!

Eve of the storm: RIM BlackBerry Storm reviewed | Crave - CNET
    07-31-09 07:51 PM
    NO, there is not and here is the link to the phone on the Verizon Wireless website...I would have to assume they changed it from 9350 to 9530 at launch date....but there is no 9530, here is the proof. I have had mine since Jan...

Enter your location
    07-31-09 07:57 PM
    there IS in fact a 9350...my boyfriend owns one... "The BlackBerry 9350 Storm represents the first-ever touchscreen BlackBerry"

Verizon BlackBerry Storm launch day!

Eve of the storm: RIM BlackBerry Storm reviewed | Crave - CNET
    You're kidding, right? Since this was written back in Nov 08 and the Storm they are talking about is the 9530, I'd put money on it that the author of the article had wrote the model number down wrong in his notes and just kept perpetuating it throughout his article.

If you read anywhere these days, you will find out that writers are not flawless when it comes to spelling, grammar and in a lot of cases, FACTS. If you do a Goggle search you'll find a ton of references for 9350, just means there's a ton of mistakes out there.

So there is no 9350, well at least not yet.

Upon second thought, a model change at the last minute is not unheard of, so confusion understood.
    Last edited by Goldwinger; 07-31-09 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Second thoughts
    07-31-09 08:02 PM
    fair enough, fair enough......
    BlackBerry Storm 9530 for Verizon gets boxed

so i guess they did change the numbers at launch date.

who wants to throw the first stone?
    07-31-09 08:13 PM
    No one, we dont do that here, just trying to help!
    07-31-09 08:20 PM
    fair enough, fair enough......
    BlackBerry Storm 9530 for Verizon gets boxed

so i guess they did change the numbers at launch date.

who wants to throw the first stone?
    No need to throw stones, honest mistake. You read it and see it, so you'd think they would get it right or else they wouldn't print it, right? Guess not.

Could have and probably did, fool a lot of folks. Shake it off and come back for more.
    07-31-09 08:22 PM
    What is going on here?? Does this have anything to do with themes at all or have any relevance?...DELETE
    07-31-09 08:22 PM
    *shakes it off*
    07-31-09 08:29 PM
    What is going on here?? Does this have anything to do with themes at all or have any relevance?...DELETE
    THAT'S RIGHT! WHAT'S THIS GOT TO DO WITH THEMES? WE CASTRATE PEOPLE WHO MAKE MISTAKES HERE.

SO MOVE ALONG AND DON'T COME BACK, or else the hall monitor will turn you in.
    07-31-09 08:31 PM
    it actually did start off as a theme question by me, but the other post was closed. my question has been answered.
    07-31-09 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD