WARNING: SWINE FLU aka H1N1 is Going CRAZY....or....Everyone else is? Whatever you think about this pandemic, you can now keep your Blackberry Storm device safe from this flu like disease. Click the on Screen Green BB Logo and POOF! Theres your mask over your Hidden Icon Set (Hide and Show with bottom green bar)

This theme packs some visual sleekness with a green theme all over...
    So if your traveling to different countries, or showing this theme off to your friends...your icons are SAFE!

Features:

* Fully Customized Theme
    * Green Visuals
    * Hidden Icons by touch of Bottom Bar
    * Surgical Mask overlay by the touch of a button

Minimum Requirements:

* Blackberry Storm 9500
    * OS 4.7
    * (Tested On 9530)

GRAB THIS THEME NOW!

This theme is used as a prop to show how people seem way too serious about issues around the world and go a little crazy sometimes....

Id like to quote something I live by...

"You shouldn't take life to seriously. You'll never get out alive."

Thanks to all that support my themes, and I hope to make more themes for this community and keep people happy with their BB device!
    Last edited by YourFriendWayneD; 05-01-09 at 02:21 AM.
    05-01-09 02:14 AM
    i MUST B THE FIRST TO SEE THIS, AND I MUST SAY VERY UNIQUE
    05-01-09 02:17 AM
    Ummmm?
    Really bored i guess?
    05-01-09 02:21 AM
    lmao thats funny.
    05-01-09 02:24 AM
    lmao thats funny.
    You should see it on the device... When I was done I laughed and was like...What are you doing?
    05-01-09 02:25 AM
    Funny. 10 char.

Nothing else to say. If anyone uses this, they got bad taste in GFX lmao.

Ill show my dad it though. He will pi55 himself
    05-01-09 02:29 AM
    You should see it on the device... When I was done I laughed and was like...What are you doing?
    Haha people are probably like what the? when looking at your phone.
    05-01-09 02:29 AM
    Haha people are probably like what the? when looking at your phone.
    This is hot off the press, I cant wait to show some people... we only got one case in my state about to have more because we are getting college students coming from Mexico Once I heard Paris Hilton talk about Swine Flu I said BB Theme TIME!
    05-01-09 02:31 AM
    Funny. 10 char.

Nothing else to say. If anyone uses this, they got bad taste in GFX lmao.

Ill show my dad it though. He will pi55 himself
    Bad taste in GFX? Ouch?
    05-01-09 02:32 AM
    This is hot off the press, I cant wait to show some people... we only got one case in my state about to have more because we are getting college students coming from Mexico Once I heard Paris Hilton talk about Swine Flu I said BB Theme TIME!
    yeah lucky for your state, I just got back from vacation right by the boarder, and the county I was in was infected. And now back at home my county is infected as well.

I work with kids and some girl went home today sick with flu like symptoms. oh well
    05-01-09 02:36 AM
    yeah lucky for your state, I just got back from vacation right by the boarder, and the county I was in was infected. And now back at home my county is infected as well.

I work with kids and some girl went home today sick with flu like symptoms. oh well
    Man thats serious stuff... Im tellin you if people had this theme atleast their device wont get a virus
    05-01-09 02:38 AM
    Bad taste in GFX? Ouch?
    Sorry i worded that wrong. Didnt mean that. Just wouldnt want a mask on my phone thats what i mean.

You have better skills than me. Ill eat my hat now.

I have downloaded, just can you make icons black Sorry again feel like a right ******* now.
    05-01-09 02:38 AM
    Sorry i worded that wrong. Didnt mean that. Just wouldnt want a mask on my phone thats what i mean.

You have better skills than me. Ill eat my hat now.
    Yeah but its good as a show off theme...like the cracked glass theme... Id like to get this on the front page to lightin up the mood
    05-01-09 02:39 AM
    I have downloaded, just can you make icons black Sorry again feel like a right ******* now.

You have downloaded? I havent got your download yet... I could do black Icons but thats like 50 plus Icons I gotta remake
    05-01-09 02:43 AM
    Yeah but its good as a show off theme...like the cracked glass theme... Id like to get this on the front page to lightin up the mood
    Yea be a good starter. Proper in your face theme.

You have downloaded? I havent got your download yet... I could do black Icons but thats like 50 plus Icons I gotta remake
    I did try buy until i realised i aint got my bank card
    05-01-09 02:46 AM
    I did try buy until i realised i aint got my bank card

Well ill give someone a chance to get this free... first person to name 5 Themes I have made and sell... I will give away a free copy to the person who lists...
    05-01-09 02:49 AM
    nice layout, dumb reason.

I'll say it again, you're only supposed to post free themes in this section.
    05-01-09 02:51 AM
    nice layout, dumb reason.

I'll say it again, you're only supposed to post free themes in this section.
    I have actually been told by 3 moderaters and Kevin himself that it was ok to post pay themes as long as they were sold by crackberry software store. So...I know you have said what i quoted like in 5 threads today, but its not true.
    05-01-09 02:54 AM
    I have actually been told by 3 moderaters and Kevin himself that it was ok to post pay themes as long as they were sold by crackberry software store. So...I know you have said what i quoted like in 5 threads today, but its not true.
    Yeah I have been told the same thing... Hey KD remember those furry hair things you rub their bellys...what are they called?
    05-01-09 02:57 AM
    Azuric
    Achromatic
    BB Zen
    Vista
    Swine Flue
    Luxury Red
    south park ?
    05-01-09 02:57 AM
    Azuric
    Achromatic
    BB Zen
    Vista
    Swine Flue ?
    YOU WIN See it pays to stay on here ill pm you!
    05-01-09 02:58 AM
    swine flu, crimsonite, beta 7, bb zen, azuric, achromatic.. the list goes on..
    05-01-09 02:59 AM
    ahhhh to late... play again next time lol
    05-01-09 03:01 AM
    Hahaha awesome!
    05-01-09 03:04 AM
    You Sir, are correct!
    05-01-09 03:07 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD