*update* Updated Scrolling and added a scrolling Zen theme, Both OTA

*Update* OTA added for all you mac and windows 7 users!

*BIG Update 2/20/09* Ok the Big update, It is only for the TODAY and is now called Seven Scroll Today. The Bottom icons now scroll, also added profile icons and battery and signal icons. Made lock screen background the same and also added some menu images. Hope you like it. Oh and OTA is coming very soon. I had some problems with finding some one to host

*Update 2/13/09* I have made the today icons able to change, also added back ground for lock screen. And I don't think I figured out the new message and Sms glitch yet, but haven't tested them for sure. Also not sure if the Zen application bar is gone yet but I hope it is. I also emailed some one the files and he said he would be hosting OTA so it is soon to come for all the Mac people.

*Update* Still have some problems with Plazmic, it won't export the wallpaper for ZEN. So I posted up the original background image.
    Also for all of those that want the custom 4 top Icons on the Today screen, it won't happen. With the today theme the 4 top ones can only be changed by the theme maker. So I'm still trying to figure out what would be the best 4 to pick so every one is kinda happy for the today

*Update* Added beta for the ZEN theme and I haven not tested it yet so dont know about any bugs.

*Update* Added beta today theme and also new screen shots

Its been a long day for me, but here is what I have been working on. I am having some problems with the home screen and the finger print Icon but I think I have figured it out in my head. Let me know what you think. I will update as I go on. Still need to change the menus and status icons up top

Finger print in the selected Icon. Thumb tack is a new message marker.

OTA for Seven Scroll Today

OTA For Seven Scroll Zen theme

For those who want to donate

Last edited by Flexia; 02-21-09 at 10:22 AM.
    02-11-09 08:54 PM
    Very Nice. I like!
    02-11-09 08:55 PM
    lovin' it!
    02-11-09 08:59 PM
    Will this be in a today?
    02-11-09 08:59 PM
    Thats hella sweet
    02-11-09 09:01 PM
    This is dope. Eta and price??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 09:01 PM
    sweet, hope its free and I love the windows 7 icons
    02-11-09 09:02 PM
    love it keep up the good work!
    I am planing on making a Today and also a Zen. Still trying to figure out what the best icons for the Today theme at the bottom will be. So far I'm thinking Contacts, Media, Browser and I would really hope to figure out how to get weather bug on the Today theme.

Not sure on ETA, hoping to be maybe Friday but who knows

And it will be FREE!!! I hate paying for themes so I thing you all will too. I was thinking I could do custom today themes for people for like $2 off this theme because not every one likes the same icons on the home page
    Last edited by Flexia; 02-11-09 at 09:04 PM.
    +1 for the zen theme. Looks great so far
    02-11-09 09:03 PM
    Nice right now im just messing around trying to get the icons right do you know what size for them?
    02-11-09 09:04 PM
    Oh mannn....when can we get this theme? I NEED a decent theme today
    02-11-09 09:10 PM
    great concept... keep up the good work... keep us "today" folks in mind :-) hehe
    02-11-09 09:11 PM
    AHHHHHH!!!! NOT WINDOWS!!!!!! lol

This doesn't come with all the bugs of vista/seven does it? lol
    02-11-09 09:12 PM
    love it its great
    02-11-09 09:21 PM
    Thanks for the great price! I hate the fact that people are charging premium prices for themes they made on a beta program. At least allow us to try it out...well not like we can trial a theme anyway but you get my point.
    02-11-09 09:23 PM
    i guess good ones take time because the ones that are out are pretty bad
    02-11-09 09:30 PM
    Really cool... Love the thumbprint and thumb tack ideas.
    Looking forward to the final thing.

And extra points for making it free.

j.
    02-11-09 09:40 PM
    Wow looks sweet, can't wait!
    02-11-09 09:45 PM
    Looks good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 09:50 PM
    I was thinking I could do custom today themes for people for like $2 off this theme because not every one likes the same icons on the home page
    Sounds good!

I'd make it two-fifty if you can figure out how to get wb on the today page :-D
    02-11-09 09:56 PM
    wow this is looking really great. I hope you are making a today plus version cause that would be the perfect theme. also why dont you just unlock the icons so the user can decide which icons to use on the homescreen
    02-11-09 09:58 PM
    cant wait till its done...thanks for your efforts
    02-11-09 10:28 PM
    Very very nice.....wish it was for an 8350i
    02-11-09 10:41 PM
    AHHHHHH!!!! NOT WINDOWS!!!!!! lol

This doesn't come with all the bugs of vista/seven does it? lol

First off, either you never upgraded to vista service pack 1 or are just being ignorant and have only briefly used it preSP1 when it was first launched. Please do not bash an operating system that works fantastically just because you used it once. Second WINDOWS 7 IS IN ROUGH BETA FORM ONLY! You cannot even justifiably comment badly on how it works because it is A WORK IN PROGRESS! I am willing to bet you are either a Mac fanboy or you are still running xp because of internet rumors of vista being a bad os.
    02-11-09 10:44 PM
225 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD