UPDATE: 9/16/09 6:15 PM
    NOW AVAILABLE!!! Free Trial OTA is below and get the premium versions here!!!

Free Trial OTA

Last edited by BboyerUGA; 09-16-09 at 05:15 PM.
    09-13-09 03:39 PM
    looks interesting and promising!!

How does the homescreen work, with the over 23 icons?
    09-13-09 05:04 PM
    looks interesting and promising!!

How does the homescreen work, with the over 23 icons?
    It's got 5 on the bottom, then two hidden Toolboxes that appear when you tap the left/right of the screen. The date, clock, profiles, and signal meters are all clickable as well.
    09-13-09 05:20 PM
    will this work with .151? thanks
    09-13-09 05:22 PM
    will this work with .151? thanks
    absolutely.
    09-13-09 06:23 PM
    Looks good, very clean. A little too plain for me personally but I'm sure many will love it!
    09-13-09 07:34 PM
    Awesome work as always. good to hear it works with 151.
    09-13-09 07:45 PM
    Looking sharp will be purchasing a custom version on release! lol
    09-13-09 10:46 PM
    As one of Brandon's beta testers I have been running this theme for several days. After receiving the "almost" final version, I did, indeed, purchase a custom version, ( as I've been using my custom NuSkool theme ever since it was released) and I gotta tell y'all....YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS ONE!!!!
    Brandon's BEST theme....so far!!!

Here are some screenshots....

Homescreen.....

....with toolbox #1 opened. Touch to the left of this toolbox, and toolbox #2 opens with 8 MORE icons of your choice!!!

This is a GREAT theme guys and gals!!!! REALLY special !!
    09-13-09 11:43 PM
    As one of Brandon's beta testers I have been running this theme for several days. After receiving the "almost" final version, I did, indeed, purchase a custom version, ( as I've been using my custom NuSkool theme ever since it was released) and I gotta tell y'all....YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS ONE!!!!
    Brandon's BEST theme....so far!!!

Here are some screenshots....

Homescreen.....

....with toolbox #1 opened. Touch to the left of this toolbox, and toolbox #2 opens with 8 MORE icons of your choice!!!

This is a GREAT theme guys and gals!!!! REALLY special !!

Thanks for the screenshots. Where can we get that wallpaper, that looks nice.

with this theme, a person would not have to use the blackberry menu button for much. Brandon's themes are all good. I will probably be looking for this on his website, already went there, then discovered it wont be there till wednesday. So far his fresh nuskool is my favorite, this one looks promising.
    09-14-09 02:32 AM
    OK, here they are, it's a beauty.
    I'll be using this theme for a long time, or at least until Brandon can come up with another winner, but it's going to be hard to beat this one:

09-14-09 02:37 AM
    OK, here they are, it's a beauty.
    I'll be using this theme for a long time, or at least until Brandon can come up with another winner, but it's going to be hard to beat this one:

]

I say that all the time, then he comes out with a new one. His themes are addicting, and great. I don't even look for themes anywhere but his website. Right now his fresh NUSKOOL is my favorite and what I am using now. I will be checking his website off and on to see if he has it on there yet. LOL
    09-14-09 03:13 AM
    Isn't available for now ?
    09-14-09 06:34 AM
    Isn't available for now ?
    I believe it's available Wednesday....a couple more shots....

...and the walls, if you want them...

09-14-09 07:20 AM
    I like this one brandon looks pretty good. Im all for the simple themes. I will have to pick this one up. Will this include hidden today?
    09-14-09 07:30 AM
    I like this one brandon looks pretty good. Im all for the simple themes. I will have to pick this one up. Will this include hidden today?
    Yep. It will be an option in all the premium versions.
    09-14-09 01:04 PM
    i like the icons.
    Thanks! I like them too. Very simple and professional.
    09-14-09 01:07 PM
    i like the icons.
    And if you're as vain as I am, you can ask Brandon to put your name on the Toolbox.
    09-14-09 07:06 PM
    And if you're as vain as I am, you can ask Brandon to put your name on the Toolbox.
    You calling me vain???.....I'm just old and forgetful !!!! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 07:22 PM
    This theme is awesome! I can't wait!

09-14-09 07:30 PM
    This theme is awesome! I can't wait!

I assure you this theme is the BEST out there right now!!! Been running it for several days, and it is the BOMB!!! You'll love it!!
    09-14-09 09:49 PM
    I assure you this theme is the BEST out there right now!!! Been running it for several days, and it is the BOMB!!! You'll love it!!
    Seriously, oriofan8 is right.
    I thought Nu Skool was the best theme out there, this one has it all. Under 500k in size and had everything you could possibly use right on the home screen.
    I believe it will be out on Wednesday, grab it!!!
    09-15-09 03:07 AM
    What does the spinning time piece look like? hope that's what it's called.
    09-15-09 01:03 PM
    Can you post the trial version so that I can be ready with my custom ideas sooner? Pretty please! I am already jealous of the screen shots posted!
    09-15-09 03:09 PM
    What does the spinning time piece look like? hope that's what it's called.
    It is a rectangle box with little bars inside that go back and forth.
    09-15-09 05:02 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD