Ok, I have resisted asking this (for obvious reasons) but after 3 full days, it is becoming a trend.

I have run the default theme on .103 OS+1600 battery for a few weeks and usually need to swap out batteries ~5 pm (I am an abuser: 50+ emails, 2-3 hrs of talk time etc). I am under 30% almost every work day at 5pm (11 hrs).

I had similar battery life on .83.

Three days on a different theme and I have been over 60% each day at the same time.

Heavy use, heavy travel no other changes.

Anyone have a reason WHY this could happen?

Not complaining, but just confused ;-)
    03-04-09 02:00 PM
    my battery seems to last between a day and a half and two and a half days depending on the abuse and media use. i don't talk very much, but i recieve about 30-50 emails a day and over 120 sms/mms, and countless I.M. messages. also i dont use my pc for many web sites now. i honestly prefer the mobile versions of sites and use the browser on my phone. i use the mp3 player if i'm driving and i use photo gallery to show off pix and my bada$$ed huge screen! what apps do you have running in the background that could be sucking juice? any GPS stuff or mobile IM stuff could. i turn off my yim and aim occasionally and see a slight battery life increase.
    03-04-09 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD