New Storm Theme

Theme is Located HERE
    02-16-09 05:24 PM
    Though I'm not a mac theme kind of person, and prefer icons that all pretty much match, I must say that this is definitely one of the cleanest I've seen. Kudos for that.

I just find it funny though. I have a Jesus phone as well, and while Crackberry fanatics are going crazy making Mac/iPhone themes, they are going nuts with the BBStorm themes, lol. They've even gone so far as to even emulate the storm "click" sound for key presses.
    02-16-09 05:31 PM
    Yeah LOL I am more of a clean and simple theme guy myself but hey the Apple Themes are popular so..............
    02-16-09 05:44 PM
    I hear you on that. Personally, I love the Photoshop theme .. but he's missing so many stock icons. ..

Keep up the good work though. Look forward to your future themes.
    02-16-09 06:01 PM
    I know this is off topic for the thread, but I'm a bit of a newbie and was wondering what you are running on your Storm. It says .113 is that right. How do you have that version and how might a lowly newbie get this OS version. I would appreciate the info.
    02-16-09 08:42 PM
    I hate it when people post theme links that take you to a site requiring registration to download things.

STOP IT! This is my personal opinion that it's just a way for you to recruit users for your site. That's a kind of blackmail if you ask me.
    02-16-09 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD