Anyone?

My theme is a Hidden Today theme with a hidden bottom dock that also scrolls the first 9 icons on your Home screen.

Thanks... and yes it is free.

It is actually not 100% complete but I wanted some input before finishing it.
    02-25-09 10:43 PM
    I can put it up for ya
    02-25-09 10:44 PM
    you mean like the main home screen where there are 3 different screens where you just swipe it to the side??
    02-25-09 10:47 PM
    Great mothy.

How do I go about that?

I have the .alx and .cod files ready to send where ever.

And no, the icons are all in a single hidden row at the bottom of the home screen. These icons coorellate to the first 9 icons on the full Home screen. (with 12 icons or 16 if you have them all shown).
    02-25-09 10:52 PM
    Pics?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 10:57 PM
    Here are a couple screens of the theme from the simulator.

First shows the bottom row of icons that is scrollable, every icon with today capabilities shows in the main area when focused upon.

Second shows the left side of the icon row.

Third is what the home screen looks like when you touch the middle (ie. hide the dock).

I know the background sucks but you can change it when you get it on your phone.

Let me know.
    02-25-09 11:03 PM
    Great mothy.

How do I go about that?

I have the .alx and .cod files ready to send where ever.

And no, the icons are all in a single hidden row at the bottom of the home screen. These icons coorellate to the first 9 icons on the full Home screen. (with 12 icons or 16 if you have them all shown).

Ok I need you to export to jad. Then send me all those files.

[email protected]
    02-25-09 11:04 PM
    Also, most of the icons have been changed to iPhone-ish style icons. But folders and (of course) 3rd party app icons are not changed.

BTW, anyone know how to do this ^?

Once I'm set with the functioning of the scolling hidden dock and today area, I'll finish with all the icons and dialog boxes. And change the nasty green highlight to whatever people think is best.

Thanks for input in advance.
    02-25-09 11:06 PM
    Alright just uploaded it to you. Thanks again Mothy.

Let me know if you like the scrolling/hidden dock today action, as this is the reason for posting it now instead of all cleaned up, so that I can fix this first before making everything match and mesh.

That hidden dock/scrolling crap was not that hard, so let me know if you need some help with your own themes as well.
    02-25-09 11:12 PM
    I've just started creating my themes for the storm (was using a curve before) and I like the hidden dock and scrolling concepts. What I'm really curious to know is if it's possible to do 2 scrolling rows within a hidden dock?
    02-25-09 11:55 PM
    i want this
    02-26-09 01:28 AM
    I've just started creating my themes for the storm (was using a curve before) and I like the hidden dock and scrolling concepts. What I'm really curious to know is if it's possible to do 2 scrolling rows within a hidden dock?
    It should be, you would just have to make a "Layer_2" container and set its boundaries just above your "Layer_1" container. You would also need to have the y-axis animation value be large enough to disappear off the bottom (or whatever side your dock is on) of the screen.

Maybe I could try this and post pics of it when I get it working.
    02-26-09 07:23 AM
    is this ever going to be ota'able
    02-26-09 11:58 AM
    did you find a host for this yet????
    03-03-09 12:45 AM
    I'll be glad to host it for you at no charge.

admin @ lozgemachet.com
    Last edited by lozgemachet; 05-05-09 at 05:18 PM.
    05-05-09 12:06 PM
    Also, most of the icons have been changed to iPhone-ish style icons. But folders and (of course) 3rd party app icons are not changed.

BTW, anyone know how to do this ^?
    you have to find the module that corresponds with the app and then just set the icon to 3rd party application and enter the module that corresponds... it wont be adjustable is the sense of the order... say you have 5 other icons blackberry app ordered and you add this to the end it will always remain the 6th icon regardless what you put in the 6th icon order...

understand what i mean?
    07-19-10 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD