It's my first theme using Plazmic, figured I'd let you guys in on it and give me some suggestions, comments, etc. If I do make any changes and anyone actually likes the theme, it will be free of course.

It's basically a mix of Windows 7, the Ultimate theme by mynockx, and a few small edits I made myself. So instead of naming it something like Ultimate Windows, I decided to name it Padgoi cuz . . . that's me (which has nothing to do with the theme). So yeah, let me know what you think if you want.

I'd also like to thank Zachriel for his .svg file for the portrait view homescreen.

Click Here to download the theme!

Changes on horizon:
    - I plan on changing the focus icon (the blue box that moves when you click an icon on the homescreen) when I get a chance.

If you appreciate the work that went into this PLEASE DONATE to keep more themes coming!

Last edited by Padgoi; 10-17-09 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Not a test really anymore.
    10-15-09 02:53 PM
    the icons are huge. recommend using something smalled
    10-15-09 03:44 PM
    not a bad theme. if you need some further testing for the future lemme know. pm me.
    10-15-09 03:48 PM
    Yeah, I like decent-sized icons. Small icons make it seem like there's too much wasted space on the homescreen to me.

Thanks.
    10-15-09 03:54 PM
    Did you add a hidden today?
    10-15-09 04:47 PM
    Yes, there is a hidden today.
    10-15-09 04:50 PM
    Nice, only thing is the icons a little bit smaller but that was already pointed out
    10-15-09 05:42 PM
    nice and clean, how about large date and time, just my 2 cents
    10-15-09 06:15 PM
    Working on making clock text larger on homescreen and changing focus icon.
    10-16-09 01:44 AM
    The only problem I have is that I can't change pictures for the home screen. I also can't see the 'today' information when I touch the calendar icon or the date. Otherwise, it's good and I would use it, but I have to be able to change background on the home screen.
    10-16-09 01:08 PM
    It's my first theme using Plazmic, figured I'd let you guys in on it and give me some suggestions, comments, etc. If I do make any changes and anyone actually likes the theme, it will be free of course.

It's basically a mix of Windows 7, the Ultimate theme my mynockx, and a few small edits I made myself. So instead of naming it something like Ultimate Windows, I decided to name it K9 cuz . . . that's my dog's name (which has nothing to do with the theme). So yeah, let me know what you think if you want.

Click Here to download the theme!

Changes on horizon:
    - I plan on changing the focus icon (the blue box that moves when you click an icon on the homescreen) when I get a chance.

If you appreciate the work that went into this PLEASE DONATE to keep more themes coming!

Give credit were its do..I smell a fish

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/op...-files-307020/
    10-16-09 01:21 PM
    That's what I was thinking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 07:46 PM
    Give credit were its do..I smell a fish

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/op...-files-307020/
    Exactly. Asking for donations on something you changed the icons and background on from an open source theme is bull****e. Quit that ****.
    10-16-09 07:52 PM
    Yeah, sorry about that, I forgot I used Zachriel's .svg file.
    Relax fellas, it was an honest mistake. Take the **** elsewhere. I give credit where it's due, I just forgot about that and I've edited my first post.
    10-17-09 05:35 PM
    LOL. Fail.
    10-18-09 12:06 AM
    Mcracken shut it. You're a fgt.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD