Thats really cool. I looked on Bplay.com and their themes don't work on the storm
    02-11-09 05:54 PM
    haha i want it so i can **** off my iphone friends
    02-11-09 07:49 PM
    please please please share some iphone theme love!
    02-11-09 07:58 PM
    I'm still working on it...Having some complications....
    02-11-09 08:09 PM
    GQ, when you say this plazmic cant do advanced stuff, is that why most of the themes i have seen so far, appear to be just changed icons and wallpaper?

I have seen themes for the bold that look completely different, including different home screen layouts and everything, but these storm themes just have changed icons.

so will the final release plazmic allow those kind of things for the storm, or are we going to get what we have seen + the ability to change fonts?
    It is still VERY basic...All you can do is chage the icons, layout, and colors. Can't even change the fonts, so it is VERY limiting and frustrating at this point...
    02-11-09 08:10 PM
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand this whole iPhone envy thing?? I got the BB Storm because I wanted a BlackBerry not an iPhone. If you really want your Storm to look like an iPhone why didn't you switch service and get an iPhone?

I am not trying to bash anyone, just trying to understand.
    Agreed i feel the same way.
    02-11-09 08:13 PM
    I love the way the iphone looks, so I would love this theme. I think it looks better than the BB, but the BB works better IMO.
    02-11-09 08:17 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/st...stom-l-157540/

Heres one, but its not free. JC is an awesome designer, and great to deal with.
    02-11-09 08:24 PM
    I'm waiting for the theme that makes my storm function like an iphone
    02-11-09 08:24 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD