I actually went into a Verizon store today because my phone was acting funky on landscape mode, when I realized it was the Hybrid Theme I was using that had the problem (luckily I caught it before I actually got to the counter, saving the embarrassment)...now I don't know where to go to get a decent theme with 5.0 that doesn't screw up my Storm...any suggestions??
    10-30-09 12:06 AM
    i don't think there are any yet
    10-30-09 12:07 AM
    you may get a better response by posting this in the THEME section.
    10-30-09 12:08 AM
    There aren't any yet. They all have white bars and leak memory real bad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 12:13 AM
    Oh. theme section...hmmmm...I didn't realize there was one...there are so many sections...but if there are none, then I guess I'll just be patient then...
    10-30-09 12:22 AM
    The Appleberry theme is great, runs smooth--no issues so far, there are a few different ones but only one has 99% great reviews! I'm running it on my Tour and it is on my friends Storm we both love it!
    10-30-09 12:27 AM
    Yeah I've seen the appleberry theme and it looks great. Just wish someone could make themes that worked on the new 5.0 os. But I've tried an. Animated theme and really like them. Wish someone could make a compatible animated theme with the 5.0. But I guess we can't get those until the precizion zen is updated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 12:37 AM
    Yeah I can't wait either -- the default theme is so blaze.
    10-30-09 12:46 AM
    I didn't realize there was a theme section, sorry. There are SO many and I don't get to get on here a lot so it's hard to keep up!
    10-30-09 06:09 AM
    Try anything from jaxjon. I used his minibar theme before and I'm using his miniborder theme now. Both work perfectly fine with 5.0 and best of all - they're free!

Another good theme maker is SoCalMiles. I also used the Precision Zen Remix series but I don't think they're supported anymore.
    10-30-09 06:52 AM
    Here is a temp fix for the white bars that I found and it worked for me.

A quick fix for now is to do this on home screen: BlackBerry Button/Options/Layout—–change layout to 3 rows and click save then change back to original layout and save again — This will fix the white bars. if you do a battery pull or the phone does a hard boot you will have to do this again until theme builders update themes
    11-01-09 02:11 AM
    Pro V3 seems to be working well on my Storm.. The temp fix works for the white bars. I did have a memory leak when I first downloaded it but I removed the theme, deleted all of my apps, wiped the phone, downloaded the .exe file from the Verizon site, shrunk the OS, reloaded the OS, theme and all apps and have had no major issues since then.
    11-01-09 09:17 AM
    All themes will cause issues till plazmic is updated. Same goes for 3rd party apps untill developer software is updated as well. Lots of 3rd party apps will work but if issues arise just keep in kind theme builders and app developers can only do so much with whats available to them.
    11-01-09 09:48 AM
    Take a look at the "minibar" theme (by mobihome I think.) Its free and I am running it on 5.0 without any issues. http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/fr...-theme-329746/
    01-19-10 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD