Since there are so many theme/app creators giving their awesome themes (and time) for free, I feel compelled to offer free OTA hosting for these themes.

If anyone is interested please PM me to discuss.

Donations will be accepted for this service, but not required. All donations will be used for hosting service.

Thank you

Last edited by ejackson; 05-06-09 at 11:02 AM. Reason: added donation link...
    02-21-09 09:59 AM
    And this is what makes the world go around, although money does make it easier.
    02-21-09 01:33 PM
    And this is what makes the world go around, although money does make it easier.
    It does, but I am already paying for a host so might as well get a bit more use outta it
    02-22-09 05:12 PM
    Offer still stands for anyone interested.
    03-03-09 09:39 AM
    Wow, that's pretty awesome of you! I've just always used the pre-loaded themes so this doesn't matter to me--but someone going out of their way to help others certainly does matter
    03-03-09 09:41 AM
    Wow, that's pretty awesome of you! I've just always used the pre-loaded themes so this doesn't matter to me--but someone going out of their way to help others certainly does matter
    Way I see it, these guys/gals have spent a bunch of their own time to create these themes least I could do is offer free hosting to them. Since I am not a programmer or theme builder, its my way to give back to the CB community.

Offer stands for both theme builders & app builders.
    03-10-09 09:25 AM
    yeah man how do i add my theme ?
    04-27-09 06:12 PM

you could try reading the first post again...

he wants you to PM him.
    04-27-09 10:18 PM
    PM me for more info...
    04-28-09 07:17 AM
    Just a bump letting any new theme/app creators know that this service is still available.
    05-06-09 11:03 AM
    USC Gamecock Helmet Theme

How do I go about getting you the OTA files? I have hosted the DM files on a blog but have been looking for OTA hosting.

Thanks for the service your providing.
    06-05-09 12:10 PM
    PM'd ya...

USC Gamecock Helmet Theme

How do I go about getting you the OTA files? I have hosted the DM files on a blog but have been looking for OTA hosting.

Thanks for the service your providing.
    06-05-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD