So its still very early days atm, but while I've been waiting for some guys to beta test this http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/monochrome-247439/ theme for me, I've started diddling around with a new one.

Its more in concept phase atm, but I'm getting a nice vibe from it so far. So will probably continue on.

Yes I know, as I said in the title, its "another" black & white theme, but seriously, there's just so much that can be done black and white, its not funny.

06-22-09 04:04 PM
    Looks very good. Look forward to seeing the finished product.
    06-22-09 04:07 PM
    Much much much much much better than monochrome. Did I mention that the concept is better than monochrome? Very nice job man. Wb slot and we are in business!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 04:14 PM
    Awesome wallpaper! Can you send it to me?

06-22-09 04:22 PM
    Awesome wallpaper! Can you send it to me?

I could.....but then I'd have to kill you!

Hehe, once I release the theme then I'll also release the wallpaper. Sorry, but it kind of defeats the purpose of the theme if I release just the wallpaper now, as its actually going to be incorporated into the theme itself. So patience grasshopper
    06-22-09 04:26 PM
    need a tester?

06-22-09 04:28 PM
    This theme is coming along nicely!

I'm not feeling the stock icons on the home screen though.

Hopefully you will have WB icon slot and a hidden hotspot for quick launch on the homescreen.
    06-22-09 05:34 PM
    WOW!!!

2 for 2 on the themes today!
    06-22-09 05:37 PM
    need a tester?

Thanks but atm its still more in conceptual phase. That pic was actually done mostly with photoshop.

Still getting Monochrome tweaked and once that's done, will start in on this theme.

I'm not feeling the stock icons on the home screen though.

Hopefully you will have WB icon slot and a hidden hotspot for quick launch on the homescreen.
    Don't worry about stock icons, WB slot and anything else. Like I said, I haven't quite started in on the "meat" of this theme yet, finishing up my Monochrome theme first and then will start on this in earnest.
    06-23-09 03:00 AM
    I like the way that this theme looks, especially the yinyang. Can't wait to see what it looks like as a finished theme. Definitely needs skinned icons and a weather slot. Hidden dock in the works I hope with the theme. Good work
    06-23-09 03:06 AM
    I like the way that this theme looks, especially the yinyang. Can't wait to see what it looks like as a finished theme. Definitely needs skinned icons and a weather slot. Hidden dock in the works I hope with the theme. Good work
    Yeah I have something nice planned for the hidden dock, or docks.
    06-23-09 03:37 AM
    Looks sweet I can't wait to see the finished product.
    06-23-09 06:37 AM
    How about a weatherbug spot?
    06-23-09 07:31 AM
    Any further updates on this little beauty??
    07-04-09 10:45 PM
    Any further updates on this little beauty??
    Hehe Carbon, sorry mate. I got a lil sidetracked with the Graphite theme series and this one took a back seat for a while. Which turns out to be a good thing cause I now have a few new ideas that I want to implement.

Monochrome is just about ready, beta will start soon with Graphite and then this yin yang style is next on my list.
    07-05-09 02:58 AM
    Question on this theme:

Are the menus and such all in black as well? Black with white text?

for example: http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/wh...-theme-251896/
    07-08-09 04:56 PM
    Question on this theme:

Are the menus and such all in black as well? Black with white text?

for example: http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/wh...-theme-251896/
    Thanks for your interest. At the moment the theme is on hold until I finish off Monochrome (which is ready for release, I just have to sort out the ota stuff now) and I'm beta testing Graphite theme as well.

Once those are done I'll have some more time to start back in on getting this theme out.
    07-08-09 05:55 PM
    Still waiting for that wallpaper lol

07-08-09 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD