Real Animated M.A.C, the BEST & PERFECT theme of all BB Themes. Convincing you with dedicated features:

1. Dynamic dock that rolls like a real M.A.C!
    2. Icons are arrangeable, keep your favorite apps on dock.
    3. You can easily change wallpapers and keep the upper bar and lower dock staying there.
    4. There's also aqua buttons, traffic lights, ...

New Features:

1.More icons customized.
    2.Icons on homescreen are arrangeable.

Purchase it at MMMOOO SHOP

Purchase it at Mobihand
    Last edited by MMMOOO; 11-17-09 at 11:54 PM.
    11-17-09 12:10 AM
    looks pretty cool.

Does it use the 5.0 theme studio for Storm?

Oh, and I see only 6 icons on homescreen. Any possibility for a version with more icons? Or a pop-up mac "downloads" folder for extra icons?
    WB slot?

oh, and is the image on the far left a landscape homescreen for Storm, or just the normal tour/bold version?

looks cool!
    11-17-09 12:25 AM
    Yes, it's made by 5.0 theme studio.

No landscape homescreen now, but will add it soon.
    11-17-09 12:39 AM
    Nice theme, and I'd hate to burst your bubble but in order to sale premium themes on CB....it needs to be available for purchase through either crackberry store or mobihand.

Don't want to see you get in trouble.
    11-17-09 12:41 AM
    Looks good! If you add the landscape home screen I'll purchase for sure!
    11-17-09 12:22 PM
    @shaydlife

Mr Beta have you tried his theme? also... $7.99 for a theme! wow!
    11-17-09 02:35 PM
    @shaydlife

Mr Beta have you tried his theme? also... $7.99 for a theme! wow!
    Nope, haven't tried it....and at $7.99.
    11-17-09 02:57 PM
    7.99 is really steep for a theme. I know it looks good, but dang!
    11-17-09 06:06 PM
    Yeah sorry I am with these guys. I understand how much time goes into these themes but RIM gives us theme studio for FREE so shouldn't you just ask for donations like a majority of the other equally talented theme gurus out there? What do I know? I could be wrong, after all I don't download too many themes because I make my own.
    11-17-09 11:49 PM
    Looks good! If you add the landscape home screen I'll purchase for sure!
    We will update here if we release a landscape mode with a weather dock.
    11-17-09 11:55 PM
    Nice theme, and I'd hate to burst your bubble but in order to sale premium themes on CB....it needs to be available for purchase through either crackberry store or mobihand.

Don't want to see you get in trouble.
    I've add mobistore link here.
    11-17-09 11:56 PM
    Yeah sorry I am with these guys. I understand how much time goes into these themes but RIM gives us theme studio for FREE so shouldn't you just ask for donations like a majority of the other equally talented theme gurus out there? What do I know? I could be wrong, after all I don't download too many themes because I make my own.
    Hi, we have premium themes as well as free themes. cos we are running as a company like bplay or elecite, so we cannot make all themes free and we believe our themes and others are worth paying with our great design team and customer service.
    11-18-09 12:09 AM
    $8 with no landscape? There are free themes with more features than this, that's crazy.
    11-18-09 08:52 AM
    Love the bottom svg animation...nice job
    11-18-09 09:25 AM
    $8 with no landscape? There are free themes with more features than this, that's crazy.
    +1! too many great FREE Themes out there to spend that kind of money on this thing. sorry, but this is worth maybe $1.99 at most!
    Last edited by chasvs; 11-18-09 at 09:52 AM.
    11-18-09 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD