I just noticed that my dial pad and phone on the AX are slightly displaced. It's like it slid down and I can see the background wallpaper from the main screen. Is this a known issue or should I delete and reinstall?
    03-03-09 11:14 AM
    Should proly post issues with in the theme thread...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 11:24 AM
    That, and reset your phone.

Battery pull
    03-03-09 11:26 AM
    Its a known issue with plazmic...
    03-03-09 11:30 AM
    almost all themes have this issue. It is plazmic beta.
    03-03-09 11:31 AM
    I've noticed the sliver of background - it's where the day date band is on the homescreen, but not on others - I just took it as an area that was like it because it just wasn't in use.
    03-03-09 11:37 AM
    I guess I could have posted this in the AX thread. JEEPERS
    03-03-09 11:37 AM
    Its a known issue with plazmic...
    It is fixable though. My iChrome theme doesn't experience any of those issues.
    03-03-09 12:41 PM
    some of the issue are base on svg themes...from what i see IChrome is just a basic theme builder theme that really shouldnt have any issue of lag or bugs. Once you start adding svg like pop up messages slide dock you would start encountering issues. JScroll or "Crossbar" is probably the safest svg right now with no issues.
    Plus theme developers like ThemeClones and I are running blind right now. We both dont own the device mostly relying what the sim and users for feedback.
    Hopefully once the Final version of Plazmic comes out all will be fix.
    Thanks to everyone who is enjoying android more updates and feature coming your way
    It is fixable though. My iChrome theme doesn't experience any of those issues.
    03-03-09 12:52 PM
    some of the issue are base on svg themes...from what i see IChrome is just a basic theme builder theme that really shouldnt have any issue of lag or bugs. Once you start adding svg like pop up messages slide dock you would start encountering issues. JScroll or "Crossbar" is probably the safest svg right now with no issues.
    Plus theme developers like ThemeClones and I are running blind right now. We both dont own the device mostly relying what the sim and users for feedback.
    Hopefully once the Final version of Plazmic comes out all will be fix.
    Thanks to everyone who is enjoying android more updates and feature coming your way
    Can u pm me? (I'm mobile) would love to ask you a question about a theme I made. If that's okay

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD