Video In HD =

SUPPORTS 151 !!!

Heres the deal, we all have seen the feature filled themes out there
    but they are lacking the sexy smooth style we need to show off

Add the ability to customize a full group of 8 Icons that appear and dissapear by tapping the Date up top - this allows you to see any wallpaper you choose to have and not having so much clutter up top...

Included into this feature packed theme is an Icon Dock that allows 4 custom Icons - Plus a bar that shows PROFILE,CALENDAR,MESSAGES, and OPTIONS... every time you tap these they show a nice neon red glow and if its a today triggered button it will show the today feature in the middle of the screen

Am I done? NOOOOO! Go into the Application screen and you will have a much cleaner style screen... who needs the text under the icons when you can find the info with a tap of the icon... This makes it a smoother cleaner look with a red carbon fiber underlay... every time you tap an icon in the APP screen it will show a neon glow under each icon...

With a Custom Lock Screen and many other features that make the sexy sporty look embed itself through the operating system... This makes one of the best themes I have ever made for the Blackberry Device...

As you know im a trusted theme designer in the community and my themes are on the front page of many sites... Im always trying to raise the bar and keep up with the system... for those of you who have followed me through the twist and turns of the economy structure and still purchased my themes, thank you... and those who are new to my theme making - I will never ever pass from helping one of my customers out no matter how bad the problem is... Thank you 4 letting WJD Designs transfer your Blackberry Device into something you will show off

Features:

* Today Style
    * 8 Customizable Hidden Icons
    * 4 Customizable On Screen Dock Icons (SimpleWeather-QLaunch-ETC)
    * Customizable Wallpaper
    * No Text on Application Screen
    * On Screen Clock Shortcut
    * On Screen light Animations
    * Carbon Fiber Sexy Style through out the Device
    * WJD Designs Premium Theme

Minimum Requirements:

* Blackberry Storm 9500
    * OS 4.7
    * (Tested On 9530)

[COLOR="Red"]

BONUS: CB WALLPAPER MADE BY WJD DESIGNS
    Last edited by YourFriendWayneD; 06-24-09 at 07:59 AM.
    06-22-09 11:35 AM
    This theme even looks better on the device than in the pics.
    Good job. Highly recommended.
    06-22-09 07:46 PM
    Two things Wayne.

1) very nice theme. I like.

2) CB wallpaper, your own creation? Me wants!
    06-22-09 07:56 PM
    Two things Wayne.

1) very nice theme. I like.

2) CB wallpaper, your own creation? Me wants!
    Yeah its there just right click save - and send it to yourself on email... its posted for everyone I made the CB logo more my style!
    06-22-09 08:06 PM
    This theme even looks better on the device than in the pics.
    Good job. Highly recommended.
    I had a friend tell me to work on this one for a couple weeks and make sure its the best...good idea cheetah lol
    06-22-09 08:07 PM
    Awesome look, need to dump the original icons though. Nice job.
    06-22-09 08:12 PM
    Awesome look, need to dump the original icons though. Nice job.
    dont tell me you want some revamped iphone ones right lol
    06-22-09 08:13 PM
    dont tell me you want some revamped iphone ones right lol
    NOOOOOO!!! I am just tired of seeing the basic icons that came with the phone. There are a ton of stylish icons out there that would accent your theme so much better.
    06-22-09 08:20 PM
    NOOOOOO!!! I am just tired of seeing the basic icons that came with the phone. There are a ton of stylish icons out there that would accent your theme so much better.
    I agree. Especially for a premium theme the icons should be skinned.
    06-22-09 08:22 PM
    But - I make my own icons - its what I do... I dont steal like everyone else... thanks for the suggestion but a buddy of mine and I thought about how much people dont show love to the stock OS base Icons... so I love my Berry so I left the Icons and gave a smoother look via the Background...
    06-22-09 08:22 PM
    Your opinion is your own. I just purchased because I like the style, but those icons and the lack of text with them make it almost not worth having. I'll hang in there for a while. How about impressing us with some of those custom icons that you do?
    06-22-09 08:33 PM
    Your opinion is your own. I just purchased because I like the style, but those icons and the lack of text with them make it almost not worth having. I'll hang in there for a while. How about impressing us with some of those custom icons that you do?
    As everyone knows me... if people claim the icons to be a big issue ill change them but i dont see me changing them... Takes days to custom each icon theres like 50 plus Icons and I already did each icon these are custom as well even though they are the same background....its repetitive ...

as far as the words below the icons...not happening - thats why I made it so its a tad unique... I like it..makes it smooth...who needs letters - tap it and boom u know what it is...if you dont already

But thanks for buying... Atleast you arent some cheapy complaining troll...you guys are very respectful thanks... Many of Us Trusted themers are thinking about making a coalition againt trolls haha

Updates though will be in the future if anything arrives! ENJOY!
    06-22-09 08:41 PM
    I guess it's always good to know I am not a cheapy complaining troll??? Moving on.
    06-22-09 08:59 PM
    LOL I like the way it looks now...I dont think you need text under the icons unless there rediculous and un related...like NFL logos or something stupid like that...If you cant figure out that an envelope is for messages you should'nt leave your house without your helmet, or stop downloading themes to your mom's phone she doesnt appreciate it..LMAO...

Looks Great...Like the custom art...too bad it doesnt have a free version...but I know first hand how time consuming Theme Building is...

Just a little tip, if your using Photoshop look into Action Scrips...its a quick way to have the program do repeditive tasks like changing the backgrounds on 126 Icons (normal, and Focus together)...yes there are that many default Icons...I cheat this process myself by makeing one background and do all the layers of Icons on top...save, hide layer, save, hide layer...LOL its very time consuming...but thats the loveless joy of Theme Building...
    06-22-09 09:38 PM
    LOL I like the way it looks now...I dont think you need text under the icons unless there rediculous and un related...like NFL logos or something stupid like that...If you cant figure out that an envelope is for messages you should'nt leave your house without your helmet, or stop downloading themes to your mom's phone she doesnt appreciate it..LMAO...

Looks Great...Like the custom art...too bad it doesnt have a free version...but I know first hand how time consuming Theme Building is...

Just a little tip, if your using Photoshop look into Action Scrips...its a quick way to have the program do repeditive tasks like changing the backgrounds on 126 Icons (normal, and Focus together)...yes there are that many default Icons...I cheat this process myself by makeing one background and do all the layers of Icons on top...save, hide layer, save, hide layer...LOL its very time consuming...but thats the loveless joy of Theme Building...
    You think like me... ive done this before...im a pro with PS and have cs4 and know about that...but sadly when I do it they come out different with slightly diff moving of layers and then i have to re edit them all...

lol they need a helmet indeed haha...whats this power symbol do again?

Thanks for the feedback...pm me if you can well talk some more
    06-22-09 09:42 PM
    fyi. This does NOT work on hybrid. Runnin lyridical .148/5.0.0.100 Hybrid
    phone will boot fine but nothing works. pressing any of the icons will cause app error white screen and phone reboots
    06-22-09 10:07 PM
    fyi. This does NOT work on hybrid. Runnin lyridical .148/5.0.0.100 Hybrid
    phone will boot fine but nothing works. pressing any of the icons will cause app error white screen and phone reboots
    Yeah I was told... ehh 151 is so stupid I dont recommend it... I hate that I cant fix any of my themes because no one knows how to fix the issue yet...or I would... so if anyone knows how to fix this let me know...ill redo ALL my themes...but i have a feeling 151 is a beta leak for a reason... if you wait a second im sure a new OS will be out and support every theme... im liking 148 to much and never have problems..when they have a more solid build of the leak with transitions... ill do it

Thanks for the heads up though!
    06-22-09 10:13 PM
    If you release an update maybe you can look at the font size. You cannot read most of the text in the menu's.
    06-23-09 07:15 AM
    If you release an update maybe you can look at the font size. You cannot read most of the text in the menu's.
    explain..the screenshots on the promo are the exact screenshot running on my device...as you see the menu is very readable... if this becomes an issue with more users i will up the size but for not ther menu font looks readable...
    06-23-09 07:18 AM
    Sorry not the menu, but the button text. when you need to make a selection especially in applications the text is huge and you can only make out the first couple of letters.
    06-23-09 07:25 AM
    Sorry not the menu, but the button text. when you need to make a selection especially in applications the text is huge and you can only make out the first couple of letters.

Like This? - Not trying to prove you wrong - trying to fix this if its something wrong...thanks either way for helping me out and posting...glad to see an active user
    06-23-09 07:29 AM
    Attachment 28243

Here is an example. If the text is short it fits, anything else you have a lot that drops off.
    06-23-09 07:50 AM
    Attachment 28243

Here is an example. If the text is short it fits, anything else you have a lot that drops off.
    Well if I shrink the size of the font then it wont be readable... I know several older eyes who will complain... common sense will tell you what the boxes say... I can read them all by the few letters shown..and you can clearly see the 3rd party app creator could have made bigger boxes? You Agree?
    06-23-09 07:53 AM
    If you don't want feedback just say so! You seem to take great pleasure in breaking my balls about whatever feedback I give. I will consider this a waste of $3.
    06-23-09 07:57 AM
    If you don't want feedback just say so! You seem to take great pleasure in breaking my balls about whatever feedback I give. I will consider this a waste of $3.
    hmmm Im sorry that I couldnt really make this fully customized for one person? I am trying to make it for multiple users... if this is an issue for everyone people would email me or post... Trust me This is not my first rodeo... I am here to help and wish you would not get disappointed in me trying to help...

If I make it to small its going to not look good... I have messed with multiple sizes... I would have to change the font to make it look right... I make this theme to skin the OS not 3rd party applications.. so I cant conform to every 3rd party apps boxes...

I was not trying to seem un friendly just stating the facts... you can read I am in no way here to "bust balls" - sorry you think this is a waste... Theres plenty of other people who have purchased that like to think different... Everyone gets their own opinions and suggestions... I just try to meet halfway on things...
    06-23-09 08:02 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD