04-12-11 04:46 PM
725 ... 678910 ...
tools
    Running 141 and this is the best theme. Fast quick no memory leak sweet thanks oh and free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 04:09 PM
    Great theme, very good work thanks! Got a kick out of the calendar, that's my birthday.
    05-16-09 04:09 PM
    Not sure if this has been mentioned but when using the Browser, you'll notice in the upper Right Hand corner where your signal strength is displayed (usually seen when loading a page), it only shows "1" and not "1XEV" if you have a full data signal?

Anyone else seeing this? Nothing huge, but kinda of threw me off, and doesn't help when your trying to determine weather your 1XEV or 1xev (but im sure you'd notice pretty fast!).

I'm sure there is a fix for this, just thought i'd point it out. Great theme by the way, very clean, organized and professional. The way the 95XX should have shipped (instead of the boring Precision Zen theme). Love your work, and so far not too bad of a app mem hog so this may be a keeper (usually like to give themes a full 24 hours before deciding weather to ditch or pitch them to my co-workers who use the 9530 as there work device).

Keep Up the Solid Work Nate!!! I encourage everyone to give this theme a go-round, you wont be disappointed to say the least (even with the minor bugs, that honestly don't effect the overall use of the phone).

VZW should hire you to do there Official Theme for VZW Customers who purchase the 9530. But seeing as how they function, they wouldn't know a good thing if it was right in front of them...
    My browser has always just shown the signal strength. Never 1X or 1XEV.

Here is my desktop.
    05-16-09 04:16 PM
    Not sure if this has been mentioned but when using the Browser, you'll notice in the upper Right Hand corner where your signal strength is displayed (usually seen when loading a page), it only shows "1" and not "1XEV" if you have a full data signal?

Anyone else seeing this? Nothing huge, but kinda of threw me off, and doesn't help when your trying to determine weather your 1XEV or 1xev (but im sure you'd notice pretty fast!).

I'm sure there is a fix for this, just thought i'd point it out. Great theme by the way, very clean, organized and professional. The way the 95XX should have shipped (instead of the boring Precision Zen theme). Love your work, and so far not too bad of a app mem hog so this may be a keeper (usually like to give themes a full 24 hours before deciding weather to ditch or pitch them to my co-workers who use the 9530 as there work device).

Keep Up the Solid Work Nate!!! I encourage everyone to give this theme a go-round, you wont be disappointed to say the least (even with the minor bugs, that honestly don't effect the overall use of the phone).

VZW should hire you to do there Official Theme for VZW Customers who purchase the 9530. But seeing as how they function, they wouldn't know a good thing if it was right in front of them...
    Not sure what you mean by the "1". I don't have a 1 or 1XEV in my browser. Not sure what you mean. Thanks for the kind words though.
    05-16-09 04:16 PM
    Love the theme. Great work. Only issue us I"m getting the clock spinning a little bit. I have 4 themes installed on my device, so don't know if that is the culprit, but I will let it settle in and see what happens.
    Yeah I would delete some themes and reboot.
    05-16-09 04:17 PM
    I put up the red version for the 8900 & 9000 if anyone is interested.
    05-16-09 04:44 PM
    This is actually a today theme bug. Not sure what causes it. The only thing a hidden today theme will show for messages is any unread messages. It there is a rogue message that will not go away, you can just delete the message. If a sent is showing, you will need to go into your sent messages to remove it.
    When I receive an email it doesn't show up on the today screen. If I hover over or tap the email message icon on the home page the email doesn't show in the today area. And the email has not been read yet. It worked on your version 2 theme. I've done a battery pull. Any ideas?
    05-16-09 04:47 PM
    This is really awesome man!! Best yet.....
    05-16-09 05:00 PM
    This is actually a today theme bug. Not sure what causes it. The only thing a hidden today theme will show for messages is any unread messages. It there is a rogue message that will not go away, you can just delete the message. If a sent is showing, you will need to go into your sent messages to remove it.
    Guess I'll have to go back to 2.0. Messages don't show up on the today screen. Battery pulls don't work and it's unread mail that isn't showing up. I have a messages icon, and then a message icon for my blackberry email address and another mail icon for another email address I use. When I tap the email icon that shows I have a message it does nothing.

Edit: Okay, when I put the "generic" message icon on the home page and tap it, the email shows up in the today area. But if I tap the icon associated with the email address the email came to it doesn't show up. It did on version 2. Can this be fixed or am I doing something wrong?
    Last edited by mg6035; 05-16-09 at 05:33 PM.
    05-16-09 05:24 PM
    Guess I'll have to go back to 2.0. Messages don't show up on the today screen. Battery pulls don't work and it's unread mail that isn't showing up. I have a messages icon, and then a message icon for my blackberry email address and another mail icon for another email address I use. When I tap the email icon that shows I have a message it does nothing.

Edit: Okay, when I put the "generic" message icon on the home page and tap it, the email shows up in the today area. But if I tap the icon associated with the email address the email came to it doesn't show up. It did on version 2. Can this be fixed or am I doing something wrong?
    Ususally "Today" feature bugs are not something we theme developers have control over....its just a box we check to make the today show, and then we can change the font, # of entries and positioning,...thats it...
    05-16-09 05:49 PM
    Clicking on an icon associated with the actual email address has never shown anything in a today area on any theme for me. You're sure it worked in v2 for you?
    05-16-09 06:21 PM
    Clicking on an icon associated with the actual email address has never shown anything in a today area on any theme for me. You're sure it worked in v2 for you?
    He's right. No today theme shows the actual email messages.

05-16-09 06:23 PM
    Hmmmm, I could have sworn it did. I'll check it again tonight and let you know.
    05-16-09 06:34 PM
    He's right. No today theme shows the actual email messages.

No, I know it doesn't show the actual message. I meant it shows who it is from. I could have sworn the icon associated with my specific email address showed the subject and who it was from in the today area on version 2. I'll put 2 back on tonight and see. Maybe I'm just getting old!!
    05-16-09 06:36 PM
    I have a huge memory leak. Might be weatherbug though

05-16-09 07:11 PM
    I thought I read that V3 was going to have white as an option. Was I dreaming? Great job once again.
    05-16-09 07:16 PM
    Great theme. So far it's running smoothly and minimal memory leak. Nice job Natemz. Mahalo.

My current theme:
    Last edited by PhotoBerry; 05-16-09 at 07:39 PM.
    05-16-09 07:35 PM
    Not sure what you mean by the "1". I don't have a 1 or 1XEV in my browser. Not sure what you mean. Thanks for the kind words though.
    Go to your BB Browser, and open it (where you can enter a search or web address or click on one of your bookmarked web links). Now look in the upper right hand corner of the screen (where your signal strength is displayed) you'll see the lock/unlock icon and an icon that is a box with two smaller green boxes and just to the left of it there is a "1" that is all by its lonesome. Usually it will display 1XEV or 1xev (pending on signal/data strength) but for some reason regardless of signal strength it will only display "1".

Isolated case maybe? This has nothing to do with what is displayed on my home screen, only when using the BB Browser.

Oh and was curious, is there anyway you can add the bolt icon back to the battery signal icon? It is tough for me to truly tell when the battery is "truly" 100%. I know i can use the Status feature in Options, but im lazy, and thought it would be possible for you to add this.
    Last edited by REC7IFY; 05-16-09 at 10:55 PM.
    05-16-09 10:51 PM
    I thought I read that V3 was going to have white as an option. Was I dreaming? Great job once again.
    No you weren't dreaming. I will be releasing a Special Edition BBPro in the next week or so and it is in there. It wasn't ready yesterday when I made the other 5 colors available. Still tweaking it.
    05-16-09 10:51 PM
    awesome them... could use an icon change... maybe v4?
    05-16-09 10:52 PM
    Go to your BB Browser, and open it (where you can enter a search or web address or click on one of your bookmarked web links). Now look in the upper right hand corner of the screen (where your signal strength is displayed) you'll see the lock/unlock icon and and icon that is a box with two smaller green boxes and just to the left of it there is a "1" that is all by its lonesome. Usually it will display 1XEV or 1xev (pending on signal/data strength) but for some reason regardless of signal strength it will only display "1".

Isolated case maybe? This has nothing to do with what is displayed on my home screen, only when using the BB Browser.
    OK, I think I know whats going on. Do you have a voicemail? The reason I say that is because I colored the VM icon black so it would show on the white homescreen banner. It's a bug that will have to stay right now because there is no way to change the browser banner. I've never had the 1XEV in my browser.
    05-16-09 10:54 PM
    awesome them... could use an icon change... maybe v4?
    Yeah, maybe. I've searched the internet and there just aren't anymore icons that I really like. But I do hear ya. I will figure something out.
    05-16-09 10:55 PM
    Go to your BB Browser, and open it (where you can enter a search or web address or click on one of your bookmarked web links). Now look in the upper right hand corner of the screen (where your signal strength is displayed) you'll see the lock/unlock icon and an icon that is a box with two smaller green boxes and just to the left of it there is a "1" that is all by its lonesome. Usually it will display 1XEV or 1xev (pending on signal/data strength) but for some reason regardless of signal strength it will only display "1".

Mine only has the signal strength.

05-16-09 10:55 PM
    I have a huge memory leak. Might be weatherbug though

Hopefully it will settle in and not leak anymore. Sometimes you just have to let a theme soak in a little.
    05-16-09 10:57 PM
    OK, I think I know whats going on. Do you have a voicemail? The reason I say that is because I colored the VM icon black so it would show on the white homescreen banner. It's a bug that will have to stay right now because there is no way to change the browser banner. I've never had the 1XEV in my browser.
    Man Im a moron...thank you, now it makes sense.

It would be cool if you could find an icon that would display some type of indicator that the battery is being charged/fully charged. Not a big deal though, this theme still PWNZ just about all other themes ive used (and trust me ive tried them all). Your theme is simple yet professional and has all the elements needed (at least what I need) to be considered a professional grade use theme. And to top it off, its the best so far with app mem, as im seeing minimal leakage (nothing that can't be recovered by MeterBerry).
    05-16-09 11:05 PM
725 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD