Glad you found your prob, and for any info regarding you concerns, your best bet would be 2 contact the developer of the app?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks.
    Just so you know, I've posted on Bellshare's forum for help.
    09-13-09 02:08 AM
    great looking theme!
    09-14-09 12:29 AM
    Very nice work.
    09-14-09 04:17 PM
    Anyone tested this with .167? I'm about to upgrade, and I'll die if this theme doesn't work with it.
    I have.. same issues as all other themes..

This is the best theme by far! I was trying to create one for a while, but this is exactly what I wanted. Can't wait for it to work on .176
    09-17-09 07:43 PM
    I'm kind of new to this but i've installed other custom themes. I installed this one and got the message that it installed fine. I went to change the theme and can't find it (or any of the color ones) in the themes. Does anyone know what could have gone wrong? Thanks!
    09-17-09 08:17 PM
    I have.. same issues as all other themes..

This is the best theme by far! I was trying to create one for a while, but this is exactly what I wanted. Can't wait for it to work on .176
    Thanks bud.
    I installed .167, and ditto, wouldn't work. This is the only non-cluttering, minimalistic, simple yet powerful theme out there. And I can't wait for a newer stable OS I can use where this theme will start working.
    09-17-09 08:42 PM
    I'm kind of new to this but i've installed other custom themes. I installed this one and got the message that it installed fine. I went to change the theme and can't find it (or any of the color ones) in the themes. Does anyone know what could have gone wrong? Thanks!
    I could be wrong, but I think this theme is for Storm 9530, not the Tour. And it looks like you're using the Tour.
    09-17-09 08:43 PM
    Varadigm...I think you're right. Thanks!
    09-17-09 08:46 PM
    I had this theme working on my 9500 .141, recently upgraded to the official .173 from Vodafone and this theme became a nuisance. Everytime i received an sms when I went into the sms folder there was nothing there....everytime I received an e-mail when I went to tthe e-mail folder it was there BUT when i deleted it the notification remained as if it was unread even though I'd deleted it.

is there a solution to this?
    09-24-09 10:35 AM
    I just added your Pro2 theme today and absolutely love it, now I found this and can't decide which one I want!! Great great work!
    09-25-09 08:22 PM
    I love this theme....unfortunately in .230 it has a glitch where the applications screen will not scroll to the bottom row..... Would be great if that issue could be fixed. You can only get to the bottom row by clicking it till it bounces and the quickly selecting an icon during the bounce.

09-26-09 09:08 AM
    Yea I've had the same problem with the scrolling with a few other themes, kinda of bugs me.

Don't even know what the problem could be seems some themes don't and some do...?
    09-27-09 09:13 PM
    Yea I've had the same problem with the scrolling with a few other themes, kinda of bugs me.

Don't even know what the problem could be seems some themes don't and some do...?
    Ditto. love this app, but can't use it right now.
    09-29-09 08:05 PM
    I like almost everything about this theme. I just don't care for the over use of colors.
    09-30-09 11:00 PM
    I would love to have a version of this theme without the WB and OCD slot. Just the dock basicly. In Black and White. WInk wink hint hint

10-01-09 04:44 PM
    I'm trying this theme right now and I love it. I got the 8i B&W edition for the extra OCD slot. It is very well made. I like how the header bar at the top is the same throughout the application screen and messages. It's clear that Natemz took care when creating this theme. I hate it when icons in the header bars are off by a few pixels with you switch from home screen to application screen... this theme doesn't have any of that! I've been switching themes a lot lately, but I hope to stay with this one for a while.
    10-02-09 05:42 PM
    Not sure if this a .230 issue or not but I am using the Black and White theme and on my confirmation pop up boxes the box that is selected is highligted white and the text is still white hence making it un readable. Anyone else notice this or is it just me. Thanks
    10-03-09 04:05 PM
    Been running this one for about a week now and I'm really digging it. Thanks for the hard work!
    10-08-09 12:53 PM
    Natemz Blak Series is similar to this and has no issues with the flick scroll on .230

Really nice theme.

You can get it over at blackberryos:

95xx Free Theme - BLAK Series!
    10-08-09 10:56 PM
    Awesome themes, Natemz.
    10-10-09 03:01 AM
    Natemz Blak Series is similar to this and has no issues with the flick scroll on .230

Really nice theme.

You can get it over at blackberryos:

95xx Free Theme - BLAK Series!
    Does the hidden today work with .230?

If so, I will be upgrading, as this is a must have feature for me!!!
    10-12-09 11:44 AM
    After installing the new colorless theme, the BB cannot recognize my media card anymore. I installed the theme running on Lyricidal's latest free hybrid (Beta7v2b). Is there any way to fix this or do I just need to remove the hybrid and strictly run on .151? Do you know of any other hybrid in which I can run this theme on? Thanks for the help.
    10-15-09 07:11 PM
    Just installed .323 and the theme does not work properly. Like the weather icon does not update.
    I love the theme and I do not want to switch, any help? Thnx.
    10-23-09 08:40 AM
    This is related to the OS not the theme. From what I have found all themes are having problems with .323

Check out the .323 finding thread and it is talked about more there.
    10-23-09 08:57 AM
    Just installed .323 and the theme does not work properly. Like the weather icon does not update.
    I love the theme and I do not want to switch, any help? Thnx.
    I use BLAK by Natemz and would guess what worked for BLAK will work then for BB ProV3. See this message for workaround I did for BLAK and see if it works for BB Prov3.
    10-23-09 09:36 AM
725 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD