I don't see any leak with this theme. I'd bet money on a crap app you have installed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Damn It! You're right.. Stupid weather Bug! I had problems with that in the past and I thought it was cleared up. I Guess not. Figures, one of 3 apps I have on the phone and it gives me problems.

Theme back on... thanks!
    06-08-09 10:05 AM
    So, how about that purple version Natemz?
    Sorry for the lack of response lately guys. I don't really visit CB much anymore.

No plans for a purple version, sorry. I can't get too many versions going because hosting them can become a pain.
    06-09-09 10:54 AM
    Are you on another forum? Pm me if you don't want to say.

06-09-09 10:56 AM
    Are you on another forum? Pm me if you don't want to say.

Yes, Mustang. I live over at Blackberryos dot com now.

Not trying to spam(but since you asked), I have 1 new theme over there with another on the way.
    06-09-09 10:59 AM
    Sure can. Just PM me
    Sorry Nate. Can't PM. Can you do the orange eight with the white background for apps? I think I can't PM because of a lack of posts. Slowly working on it though. A donation would be on order if you could do this. I love your themes and hope to hear from you soon brother.

06-09-09 11:00 AM
    Sorry Nate. Can't PM. Can you do the orange eight with the white background for apps? I think I can't PM because of a lack of posts. Slowly working on it though. A donation would be on order if you could do this. I love your themes and hope to hear from you soon brother.

Yes, I can pc.
    06-09-09 11:02 AM
    Thanks. Looks like I need to go visit.

06-09-09 11:02 AM
    Yes, I can pc.
    Thanks bro. I'm on my way to the other forum to check your new works.

06-09-09 11:04 AM
    Thanks bro. I'm on my way to the other forum to check your new works.

Yep me too thanks nate. Looking forward to your new theme.
    06-09-09 12:00 PM
    Great job...keep up the good work...If you use this mans theme DONATE!! its a lot of work to make stuff like this...
    06-09-09 04:25 PM
    Is it hidden by chance? Mine was by default.

06-10-09 09:13 AM
    Not sure if this was covered in this thread or not, I havent had a chance to read all the posts. But I have a question, my calender/agenda doesnt show up on the home screen. I got it to after I opened my calender and closed it but after I opened another ap it went away. How do I correct this?
    06-10-09 10:32 AM
    Has anybody else found that picture messages stay on the home screen even after they have been deleted

06-11-09 07:38 AM
    Downloaded the Green 4 and calendar button worked fine (displaying the 10 apts) about six times then stopped. Downloaded green 8 and red 8 and both calendar won't display the 10 apts. Have 3 emails on my phone and tried the suggestions in prior post for all three and still no luck. any suggestions?
    06-11-09 12:15 PM
    1 - this theme rocks!

2 - red or blue, red or blue?!?!?!

06-11-09 12:27 PM
    I just installed this and all i have to say is, WOW.
    The only prob im having is its displaying my Facebook Calendar Events only. How do i display my appointments?
    06-12-09 12:25 AM
    Nate, I was wondering if you could do just a white and black version. If I donate of course. Same theme, but just black and white.
    06-12-09 09:25 AM
    Best theme i've ever used, no joke. Thanks Nate!!!!
    06-12-09 09:34 AM
    I'm agree with ClassaNova, black and white
    06-12-09 09:46 AM
    I'm agree with ClassaNova, black and white
    +2 I dont hate, I enjoy the colors, but I want just a neutral color. Like my main apps are Beejive, Facebook, Opera. And on any of the colored versions, it looks kind of.. funny.
    06-12-09 10:27 AM
    Although I'm using the red version, I have to agree with the black request. I just really dig the way the Storm looks with subdued themes/wallpapers.

Joe
    06-12-09 10:29 AM
    NatemZ, where are U ?
    06-12-09 10:32 AM
    I just installed this and all i have to say is, WOW.
    The only prob im having is its displaying my Facebook Calendar Events only. How do i display my appointments?
    I tried sending you a PM but you have them disabled.

go to Options>Advanced options>Default Services and change the calendar to your email address.
    06-13-09 05:37 PM
    I tried sending you a PM but you have them disabled.

go to Options>Advanced options>Default Services and change the calendar to your email address.
    fixed PM
    Perfect! To bad you cant have both...
    06-13-09 05:40 PM
    Hey Natemz, can you make the same theme without the Weatherbug slot. I can send a donation for making the theme. I like the colors.
    06-13-09 10:51 PM
725 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD