Is there any way to make this version show you what sound profile the phone is in at quick glance without having to highlight the profile button at the bottom? Other than that this theme is amazing!!
    05-26-09 12:53 AM
    Great theme Natemz! I've tested out a lot of different ones and keep coming back to this. I am enjoying.
    05-26-09 01:09 PM
    This theme is OUTSTANDING with one exception...I feel the colors are a bit too harsh...it looks fantastic but I'm hesitant to constantly use it with the solid colors...

Does anyone else think more washed out colors would work to be easier on the eyes? Sort of like a faded orange, faded green, etc...

The functionality is great though. That little 4-icon bar at the bottom sets this theme apart from the rest.
    05-26-09 02:12 PM
    This theme is my favorite of all the ones I've ever tried. It's so efficient. I rarely ever have to go to the main menu screen to access other applications. I have most of the redundant icons hidden now and with the convenience keys and the hidden launch points I can do almost everything from the home screen. Thanks!!!!
    05-27-09 09:49 AM
    Is there any way to make this version show you what sound profile the phone is in at quick glance without having to highlight the profile button at the bottom? Other than that this theme is amazing!!
    I wish there was a way to get it to show. It's not possible since the bar is made in composer. Sorry
    05-27-09 12:38 PM
    You keep out doing your Pro theme. I liked the previous versions. I love this one!

Thanks for the hard work!

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 03:50 PM
    Great theme! Love it! Good functionality!
    05-27-09 07:02 PM
    Is it possible to get the blackberry banner across the top like in your pro v2? I really like the banner. Theme is great.
    05-27-09 07:37 PM
    No plans right now. Busy on other projects at the moment. Not gonna say no though.
    Ah that's too bad. But no complaints though you did a great on v3. Went with the orange and a SF Giants wallpaper. Flawless.

05-28-09 12:06 AM
    For those of us feeling the ravages of time - could you make a version with larger fonts? Damn middle-aged eyes make it tough to see your great work.
    05-28-09 12:45 AM
    Hey nate. Great job on your themes. I was wondering if you could make some mild customizations to the orange 8 theme. When using Facebook, windows live and yellowpages.ca apps, the background is grey and hard to read. Can you make this white? I'd be more than happy to donate if these changes could be made. Thanks for your consideration.

05-28-09 03:35 PM
    I agree. That would make an already great theme even better.

This is by far one of the best themes. What would make it better would be a spot opposite the weather for Berrymeter, and a hidden top launcher for Quicklaunch

05-29-09 10:00 AM
    Great theme.......could you make a black version?

05-29-09 11:42 AM
    I'd love to see a version in purple...
    05-30-09 07:49 AM
    great work man, thank you for providing these to us!
    05-30-09 10:34 AM
    love this theme. The green looks awesome with my current wallpaper.
    05-30-09 11:57 AM
    Kooodooos (sp?) to you man! Wow. Great work.
    And thank you for donating your hard work for our enjoyment.
    Got the ORANGE cause I am a BROWNS FAN!
    05-30-09 07:46 PM
    Terrific theme. Great layout.
    05-31-09 02:12 PM
    Hey nate. Great job on your themes. I was wondering if you could make some mild customizations to the orange 8 theme. When using Facebook, windows live and yellowpages.ca apps, the background is grey and hard to read. Can you make this white? I'd be more than happy to donate if these changes could be made. Thanks for your consideration.

Sure can. Just PM me
    05-31-09 09:29 PM
    Great theme.......could you make a black version?

I too, would love to see this. Perhaps a black & grey style... with some blues as well (i.e., the asterisk).

Just a thought, great work and keep it up. Thanks!
    06-01-09 11:51 AM
    still need to fix the mute button!! =-\ i had version 2.0 and its the same problem =-\
    06-01-09 01:12 PM
    still need to fix the mute button!! =-\ i had version 2.0 and its the same problem =-\
    From what I have gathered is the mute button is a Plazmic bug, not the theme creators fault

06-01-09 01:15 PM
    I love it! Probably the best theme I've gotten so far!!
    06-01-09 01:57 PM
    This is by far one of my favorite themes, however after downloading the red 8 icon theme, I seem to have lost mt task and memo icons. I've looked in all the folders, tried selecting "Show All" and still no luck. Any ideas?
    06-02-09 12:30 PM
    Great theme!

And one of the few that works with .151 on my 9500!
    06-02-09 01:40 PM
725 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD