double post. sorry
    11-23-09 06:02 PM
    Can't wait for a version compatible with 5.0. Please come up with this!
    I don't like the other 5.0 compatible version as the simplicity of your black theme seems to have been challenged.

Please keep the original black 4 icon version the same while upgrading it to work with 5.0!! PLEASE!!

Thanks!
    11-29-09 12:02 PM
    That alien head WP is sweet! Where can I download it?
    11-30-09 10:26 AM
    Natemz, the original creator, is on the staff at blackberryos.com. He recently posted that he will be updating his themes after the holidays. The remix is awesome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 07:27 PM
    But the wallpaper doesn't stretch all the way to the sides when in landscape mode. I've had this trouble with all my themes after the last OS update.

Anybody have any suggestions?
    12-01-09 10:28 AM
    If you're using a theme that hasn't been converted for 5.0/.328 then you're going to have this issue. (I'm assuming you're talking about the white bars on the side). There is a work around that involves downloading and using the wallpaper separate from the theme, and changing your row settings back and forth, but this get tedious as you need to repeat the row settings procedure after every battery pull.
    12-01-09 11:01 AM
    **new update**

Every single icon that can be skinned .. is .. nicely ..

I cant think of a single thing I would like to see done to this ..

and mem is stilllllll at 37mb for the whole day .. nice
    EXCEPT.....

The up/download arrows and the spinning clock
    12-01-09 10:02 PM
    EXCEPT.....

The up/download arrows and the spinning clock
    true .. lol .. but im not concerned with the arrows . and i rarely see that clock .. so ..

but he got darmned close .. lol
    12-02-09 04:51 PM
    true .. lol .. but im not concerned with the arrows . and i rarely see that clock .. so ..

but he got darmned close .. lol
    Lol yeah and its a great theme

12-02-09 06:38 PM
    I really want natemz to release his 5.0 version soon, heh. The other fork from Natemz that's supposed to work with 5.0 is eating memory like crazy! And the buttons are not clean looking..
    12-04-09 05:02 AM
    Sorry to take offense, but I do... Button's aren't clean looking!?!? But I guess everyone has their artistic opinion...

As to eating memory I suspect it's more of an application you have as opposed to anything else... I'd believe it if you UNINSTALL all your ad-ons and run just the theme and it still leaks.

Dave
    12-04-09 06:45 AM
    Sorry to take offense, but I do... Button's aren't clean looking!?!? But I guess everyone has their artistic opinion...

As to eating memory I suspect it's more of an application you have as opposed to anything else... I'd believe it if you UNINSTALL all your ad-ons and run just the theme and it still leaks.

Dave
    Yeah, it's not the theme that's leaking. He has a bad app that is causing trouble. I installed Trapster a couple of days ago and that app caused a massive leak. When I deleted it, leak went away.
    12-04-09 09:40 AM
    I do not know of this leak they speak of ..
    12-04-09 08:06 PM

Dave
    Sorry Dave. It's nothing Artistic to like it or not like it. When the button "images" look pixelated, they aren't clean looking.

With regards to your theme eating memory, after I switched to Precision, I'm back at 24.6MB for more than 20 hours as opposed to 12MB in 15 hours.
    12-05-09 08:20 AM
    Sorry Dave. It's nothing Artistic to like it or not like it. When the button "images" look pixelated, they aren't clean looking.

With regards to your theme eating memory, after I switched to Precision, I'm back at 24.6MB for more than 20 hours as opposed to 12MB in 15 hours.
    This is a good theme but Daves theme has no leak. Not one mb in a 24 hour period. There is something else wrong with your phone.

12-05-09 09:05 AM
    I think theme supporters need to take off the "blinders" they have on and think out of a box for a minute. Stop whining about how it doesn't leak for YOU and understand that others may have problems because every damn storm is different.

So, please take out the pickles and be part of a community.
    12-05-09 10:49 AM
    Ive beta this theme since Dave rolled it out and i have tried it on both my S1 and S2- No memory leaks what so ever-

Prolly has to do something with Canadian Storms-
    12-05-09 10:57 AM
    I think theme supporters need to take off the "blinders" they have on and think out of a box for a minute. Stop whining about how it doesn't leak for YOU and understand that others may have problems because every damn storm is different.

So, please take out the pickles and be part of a community.
    Agreed .. so maybe YOU should get somebody to look at YOUR storm.

No leak here either .. and Ive used this theme for a couple months now.
    12-05-09 12:00 PM
    Agreed .. so maybe YOU should get somebody to look at YOUR storm.

No leak here either .. and Ive used this theme for a couple months now.
    Yes, and that's exactly what I'm trying to do, colon. Trying to get someone to tell me what could possibly be the problem. Or, beg natemz to upgrade his version to support 5.x.
    12-05-09 01:15 PM
    Yes, and that's exactly what I'm trying to do, colon. Trying to get someone to tell me what could possibly be the problem. Or, beg natemz to upgrade his version to support 5.x.
    Start by deleting your 3rd party apps and reinstall them 1 at a time and run them for a bit till u find your leak ... Trial by elimination. Atleast that's where I would start...
    Themes do tend to leak regardless but sounds as though u have some help from another app...

12-05-09 01:53 PM
    So i tried this theme with my storm OS 5.0 and once I did a battery pull, the phone is stuck at the very end during the uploading bar. Can anyone help?
    12-06-09 08:52 PM
    Start by deleting your 3rd party apps and reinstall them 1 at a time and run them for a bit till u find your leak ... Trial by elimination. Atleast that's where I would start...
    Themes do tend to leak regardless but sounds as though u have some help from another app...

Thank you.
    Going to begin this process today and keep you informed.
    12-07-09 06:08 AM
    So i tried this theme with my storm OS 5.0 and once I did a battery pull, the phone is stuck at the very end during the uploading bar. Can anyone help?
    This theme does not support OS 5.0. Because of this, dhoch has made a compatible fork of this theme. Try that one.
    12-07-09 06:09 AM
    Sorry, I've been away for a while.

Coming Soon!
    12-11-09 01:31 AM
    Sorry, I've been away for a while.

Coming Soon!

It's about freakin' time! lol

Man how I've missed your Blak Version. Can't wait for ProV4 to drop.
    12-11-09 07:22 AM
725 ... 26272829
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD