Memory Leak with this Theme with 5.0 OS-
    That goes for pretty much every other theme currently, which is why everyone is waiting for plazmic to be updated

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 08:43 PM
    i know it sux- had to go back to Precision Zen- Havent use it to hekka long time, it's pretty kewl since the update-
    11-01-09 08:46 PM
    I just updated my black berry from the site that they gave me in the e-mail over the computer. but it seems that the themes im downloading have issues in the landscape mode 2 white bars on the sides and then when u scroll down it leaves like a streak of icons... is it a setting have to change or will the newer versions of the themes fix these problems

-chris
    11-01-09 09:58 PM
    I just updated my black berry from the site that they gave me in the e-mail over the computer. but it seems that the themes im downloading have issues in the landscape mode 2 white bars on the sides and then when u scroll down it leaves like a streak of icons... is it a setting have to change or will the newer versions of the themes fix these problems

-chris
    read this
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/al...ml#post3915935
    11-01-09 10:06 PM
    great theme cant wait till the new plazmic comes out
    11-05-09 03:09 AM
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics

it's out! can we load this theme in it and mess with it?
    11-09-09 02:47 PM
    Sweet! Can't wait for this theme to be updated!
    11-09-09 08:10 PM
    Any idea on when it will be updated?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 01:09 AM
    Ya this is the only Theme I'll rock for my 9550, loving it.
    11-10-09 08:29 AM
    Quick question. On the homescreen. Is there a profile status icon? To let me know if I am on loud, vibrate, etc.... I see an antenna with a check mark. What is that for?

Thanks,
    Mike V.
    11-10-09 08:33 AM
    Ya, it's on the bottom bar. Where calendar is too.. Called profiles.
    And ya, this is the only theme I will use.
    11-10-09 05:01 PM
    I have two wifi icons on the home page. one is where it is supposed to be according to screenshots and the other is laying on top of the clock? Any ideas?

I have the pink 8 version. Love it so far.
    11-11-09 05:08 PM
    Same here. I was excited when it worked until i saw the wifi symbal over the clock. Man that sux. I was excited to have my theme back. I did find that if you disable wifi, they go away. but what fun is that?
    11-12-09 08:21 PM
    Great theme. Totally digging the pink. Thanks.
    11-13-09 01:03 AM
    I personally love this theme... have been bummed that it was not updated for V5.0 OS... Since it's been frustrating me I decided to rebuild it from scratch (a bunch of work)... I'm close on the black version and would like 5 beta testers. If Nametz comes back (hasn't logged on since the 25th of October and may be on another device by now) I'll withdraw, but I got to have this theme.

So first 5 PMs are on it for beta testers for the black theme Pro V5 we'll call it.

Note it will not be exactly alike since I've had to recreate everything from scratch but the spirit of it is there.

Dave
    11-13-09 07:29 AM
    He is still around.. He stated that he has been busy and will try to update all his themes soon.. He is an admin at this site which he always posts.

BlackberryOS
    11-13-09 08:12 AM
    I personally love this theme... have been bummed that it was not updated for V5.0 OS... Since it's been frustrating me I decided to rebuild it from scratch (a bunch of work)... I'm close on the black version and would like 5 beta testers. If Nametz comes back (hasn't logged on since the 25th of October and may be on another device by now) I'll withdraw, but I got to have this theme.

So first 5 PMs are on it for beta testers for the black theme Pro V5 we'll call it.

Note it will not be exactly alike since I've had to recreate everything from scratch but the spirit of it is there.

Dave
    PM Sent for beta-
    11-13-09 11:48 AM
    Hi Dave,
    PM'd first thing this morning but realized that I haven't posted enough times for the PM to go thru!
    Any chance to beta test the theme?
    George
    11-13-09 03:18 PM
    Dave's Remix runnin in Official 5.0 VZW OS 9530 Storm:

Works Great!
    11-13-09 05:27 PM
    looks good! where can i DLoad it??????
    11-13-09 06:11 PM
    Im saying .. where can I get the REMIX ?? or send me somethin and ill test too .. somethin .. SOMETHIN .. gotta have this
    11-13-09 06:18 PM
    Im saying .. where can I get the REMIX ?? or send me somethin and ill test too .. somethin .. SOMETHIN .. gotta have this
    looks good! where can i DLoad it??????

Dave
    Read Daves Post-
    11-13-09 06:21 PM
    Gotcha .. .. ..
    11-13-09 06:28 PM
    Aight den!! This is hat I'm talking about .. so far .. everything i have ever wanted in a theme .. pro enough for work .. cool enough for me.

Touch for the dock.. touch for today .. I got a lot of icons at my disposal on main screen without it feeling like there is .. wallpaper friendly .. so far, this ones a WINNER! booted @ 37mb - lets see what happens as the hours go by.

Im likin this one Dave!!
    11-13-09 08:15 PM
    Dave's Remix runnin in Official 5.0 VZW OS 9530 Storm:

Works Great!
    Send me a link on the app for screenshots .. people have got to see more !!
    (its late .. mi nah search.. lol) D - you got a killer on ya hands...cant wait to see what ya got cookin ..
    11-14-09 12:34 AM
725 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD