Lately when I touch the 'Messages' icon, it shows me a few sent SMSes on the main screen. It doesn't show any unread stuff like it used to.

This started happening recently. What can I do to fix it?
    08-27-09 04:13 PM
    Lately when I touch the 'Messages' icon, it shows me a few sent SMSes on the main screen. It doesn't show any unread stuff like it used to.

This started happening recently. What can I do to fix it?
    Are you using a 3rd party app to compose sms, mms, or mail? Its more than likely that is where your issues are coming from...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 04:52 PM
    Are you using a 3rd party app to compose sms, mms, or mail? Its more than likely that is where your issues are coming from...

No sir, none whatsoever. I had Vlingo for a bit and then uninstalled it..
    08-27-09 07:46 PM
    very crisp. nice work
    08-27-09 07:47 PM
    great looking theme can it be made with a calendar today that stays vs hidden. What is the downside if Any?
    08-27-09 08:22 PM
    why cant i download this theme from my fone???
    08-27-09 08:25 PM
    No sir, none whatsoever. I had Vlingo for a bit and then uninstalled it..
    Hmm? I believe there was another app someone posted on here that may of been problematic also but I don't remember what it was, I think it was a few pages back in this thread, but I know there are many threads on here pertaining to the same issues your having. Sorry I'm not much help here, I haven't had any problems with it..
    What OS are you running?
    08-28-09 11:43 AM
    Just select whichever OTA on the 1st post of this thread with your BB...

08-28-09 11:46 AM
    Hmm? I believe there was another app someone posted on here that may of been problematic also but I don't remember what it was, I think it was a few pages back in this thread, but I know there are many threads on here pertaining to the same issues your having. Sorry I'm not much help here, I haven't had any problems with it..
    What OS are you running?
    Don't get me wrong, I _love_ this theme. Infact, this is the only theme I will use day in and day out because I like the simplicity factor of it. It's not one of those themes kids would use. (I'm in my late 20s)

My apps are Quickpull, Facebook, Yahoo IM, Poynt, WeatherBug, Google Maps, Google Voice, Google Sync, BerryPopup, BerryBuzz, GMail app, BofA, App World, CB App store, WorldMate Live and now Vlingo (Archived)

Any one of those sound familiar?
    08-28-09 12:05 PM
    If you have trouble check my sig for a full walkthrough.

Just select whichever OTA on the 1st post of this thread with your BB...

Thanks for helping out in here SJ
    08-28-09 01:26 PM
    If you have trouble check my sig for a full walkthrough.

Thanks for helping out in here SJ
    Can I get some help too?
    08-28-09 08:27 PM
    awesome theme thx man!
    08-28-09 10:03 PM
    Don't get me wrong, I _love_ this theme. Infact, this is the only theme I will use day in and day out because I like the simplicity factor of it. It's not one of those themes kids would use. (I'm in my late 20s)

My apps are Quickpull, Facebook, Yahoo IM, Poynt, WeatherBug, Google Maps, Google Voice, Google Sync, BerryPopup, BerryBuzz, GMail app, BofA, App World, CB App store, WorldMate Live and now Vlingo (Archived)

Any one of those sound familiar?
    Maybe berrypopup? I remember quicklaunch was a prob. But I think when an app takes you to sms/msgs and you reply, or use an app as a shortcut to sms/msgs, that may be a prob. But the best way to eliminate any prob is to start one by one with deleting apps and just narrow it down, as you can always load them back.
    I'm runnin .151 also but I have yet to ever see this problem, I have seen it mentioned throughout the forums here and there but I know its not theme related.

08-28-09 11:31 PM
    Maybe berrypopup? I remember quicklaunch was a prob. But I think when an app takes you to sms/msgs and you reply, or use an app as a shortcut to sms/msgs, that may be a prob. But the best way to eliminate any prob is to start one by one with deleting apps and just narrow it down, as you can always load them back.
    I'm runnin .151 also but I have yet to ever see this problem, I have seen it mentioned throughout the forums here and there but I know its not theme related.

Could be that. I've uninstalled BerryPopup right now and rebooted a couple times, I'm going to test it for a week without BerryPopup and see how it goes and keep you informed.
    08-29-09 03:38 PM
    I got this in all colors and I swear to God if I wasn't pennyless and actually was a productive member of society with one of those things you get...you know....that you give them your time and do stuff for them...and they inturn compensate you for that time monotarally in the form of dollars.......oh ****......sorry it's been so long lol .....a JOB thats it thats it lol. If I had a job I would drop you some LOOT! Best thing especially for a free one out there in my eyes. THANKS NATEMZ!!
    08-29-09 06:49 PM
    the OTA for the SE theme appears dead. Is this the case? If so, how do I install from the desktop?
    09-02-09 10:07 PM
    Anybody else havin problems w/ the hidden calendar not showing up? I stopped working all of a sudden. After numerous battery pulls still nothing. Emails and sms stuff still show. I'm probably gonna have to remove it and re-install

09-06-09 02:41 PM
    Do you have or could you make a version with No Today.
    09-07-09 01:50 PM
    hey i downloaded ur pro v3 theme in black. i have the bb weather up at the top and it doesnt seem to show the weather all it has is the icon. do u know how to fix this? any help would be greatly appreciated. great work btw on the crazy cool theme. thanks again!

-chris
    09-07-09 06:39 PM
    i forgot to mention that i did dl the 8900 version hehe
    09-07-09 06:42 PM
    Could be that. I've uninstalled BerryPopup right now and rebooted a couple times, I'm going to test it for a week without BerryPopup and see how it goes and keep you informed.
    It was BerryPopup!
    I haven't had a problem so far after uninstalling. But is there a fix or something? Cuz I paid for BerryPoup..
    09-08-09 05:50 PM
    It was BerryPopup!
    I haven't had a problem so far after uninstalling. But is there a fix or something? Cuz I paid for BerryPoup..
    Glad you found your prob, and for any info regarding you concerns, your best bet would be 2 contact the developer of the app?

Last edited by StormJeeper; 09-08-09 at 09:40 PM.
    09-08-09 09:36 PM
    Hey man I downloaded your V3 and it's awesome on the Storm; one thing I did notice though is that the text message is even further limited for number of characters on your Theme. Is this something you were aware of?

Awesome work btw.
    09-09-09 12:04 PM
    love this theme! Thanks!
    09-12-09 09:30 PM
    Anyone tested this with .167? I'm about to upgrade, and I'll die if this theme doesn't work with it.
    09-13-09 02:07 AM
725 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD