Looks great.
    06-19-09 05:14 PM
    Anyone else have the dialpad cut off at the bottom?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I really don't see why everyone complains on the cutoff dial pad deal? It doesn't effect anything or hinder any functionality. Sorry but just had to say somethin...
    And Natemz I'm glad to see you went ahead with the special edition, I stil hav the original that you sent awhile back, but I'm really diggin the new one! Good job man and keep up the good work bud!

06-20-09 08:09 AM
    I really don't see why everyone complains on the cutoff dial pad deal? It doesn't effect anything or hinder any functionality. Sorry but just had to say somethin...
    And Natemz I'm glad to see you went ahead with the special edition, I stil hav the original that you sent awhile back, but I'm really diggin the new one! Good job man and keep up the good work bud!

Not complaining about dial pad was just saying it happens in all my themes but it doesn't effect anything is right
    06-20-09 08:15 AM
    Sorry wasn't pointing anyone out, I just see so many people mentioning the issues concerning the cutoff dial pad, I just never really seen it as an issue, its all good

06-20-09 08:21 AM
    Sorry wasn't pointing anyone out, I just see so many people mentioning the issues concerning the cutoff dial pad, I just never really seen it as an issue, its all good

Not a problem
    06-20-09 08:23 AM
    Natemz,

First of all, you have out done yourself again with the v3! Awesome work!!!

I do have a question with an issue I'm having, I'm using B&W 4 icon. I've notice when the screen is moved from landscape to portrait mode the size of the icons stays the same as the landscape mode (sometimes just 1 or 2 icons gets smaller). The only way to have it back to normal size icons is to, from the portrait mode, go to the application list then back to main front page. Are you or anyone having this same issue?

Thanks again and keep up the great work!!!
    06-21-09 11:03 PM
    Can you use BB weather instead of weather bug for the 9th slot?
    06-22-09 09:14 AM
    Can you use BB weather instead of weather bug for the 9th slot?
    Yup - can be any icon of your choice
    06-22-09 01:42 PM
    Been running the Black and White version since this weekend and loving it.

Running MeterBerry and BerryWeather in spots 9 & 10. Very smooth and fast.

Thank you for the great theme!!
    06-22-09 02:01 PM
    Hmmm, I just installed this theme and I tried to create a new folder but after I name the folder it won't let me click the ok button. The BB button won't work either so I have to use the return button to take me out of that screen. Is this a known issue? Sorry I haven't followed this thread from the beginning so I did a search on this thread but I didn't find anything. I really like the way this theme looks but I want to be able to organize all my icons into different folders.

TIA
    06-22-09 02:31 PM
    I love the black theme with one exception: it is really hard for me to see the alerts (little red dot on top of the sms icon or bb messenger, etc) because everything is black!! including the dot! I can never see when there is something pending there.

I would be nice if these dots would be in a color (yeah shame on me, asking for color on a BW theme) but it would make it stand out a little and make it easier for anybody to see there is a new message.

Great work, I have the red and blue themes installed and flip between them on a regular basis.

My 2 cents.
    06-22-09 02:41 PM
    Hmmm, I just installed this theme and I tried to create a new folder but after I name the folder it won't let me click the ok button. The BB button won't work either so I have to use the return button to take me out of that screen. Is this a known issue? Sorry I haven't followed this thread from the beginning so I did a search on this thread but I didn't find anything. I really like the way this theme looks but I want to be able to organize all my icons into different folders.

TIA
    I've notice this problem but I don't think it's only on Nate's theme. Altho, I haven't tried but have you trying creating a new folder on different theme?
    06-22-09 03:43 PM

TIA
    Yes this is a known issue. Easy fix though. Create the folder and name it, the nturn it to landscape view and press "OK"
    06-22-09 04:45 PM
    Just wondering if you plan on adding the 'OCD' slot in the color ver. Love having one for WB & my Crackberry icon up topon the black and white ver.
    Thanks.
    Love all your apps!

Crackberry Is my OCD!

06-22-09 04:59 PM
    would you be willing to make this for the 81xx devices? Drop me a PM if you're interested. I'd be more than willing to test it for you.
    06-22-09 06:04 PM
    I don't know why I didn't give this one a go sooner, but I'm glad I did. Beautiful and functional...I love it!!! added bonus that it works with .151!!!!
    06-22-09 06:59 PM
    This theme runs so smoothly. The transition from the old boring Zen theme to this one is surprising. Applications are seeming to open and close a lot faster than before and the little analog clock is a nice touch.
    06-22-09 10:38 PM
    Been using Nate's themes for a while. They are awesome and work great with the 151 transitions. If you like this one check out bbamped. It's sweet!
    06-22-09 10:40 PM
    Yes this is a known issue. Easy fix though. Create the folder and name it, the nturn it to landscape view and press "OK"
    Awesome that worked perfectly. Thanks. I love this theme.
    06-22-09 11:13 PM
    Natemz,
    awesome themes. Very clean and usable!

Is there a chance to have your multicolor themes with double slot?
    I love your green 8 icons theme but now I'm using BW special edition for the second slot... with meterberry....
    But it is so ...to much .... professional...

Thank you
    06-23-09 05:47 AM
    Hey, loving the theme so far but is there any way to keep the SMS separate from the E-mails? For me, after loading the theme, my SMS and E-mail r all in the same "message" folder/section.
    06-23-09 08:03 AM
    Go into the messages and then hit the BB button and go to options and look for general options and then look for SMS and Email Inboxes and hit separate. Then messages and SMS are separate
    06-23-09 08:17 AM
    thank u. The sad part is I did that already, but kinda missed the part where it says "theme controlled" for SMS & E-mail.
    06-23-09 09:15 AM
    I have noticed one small issue. Not that big of deal just wanted to mention it.

On the top two slots on the home screen (9 & 10) I am getting a white line ot the left of the icons. Not sure why and not a bid deal but was wondering if anyone else is seeing this as well.
    06-23-09 09:47 AM
    I have noticed one small issue. Not that big of deal just wanted to mention it.

On the top two slots on the home screen (9 & 10) I am getting a white line ot the left of the icons. Not sure why and not a bid deal but was wondering if anyone else is seeing this as well.
    Yea I have that too...didn't realize it till u mentioned it. I'm running .151
    06-23-09 10:45 AM
725 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD