Nate...

I love this theme, but there are a couple of things I'd like to give my input on..

• I would prefer the landscape background to be solid black
    • I would prefer the background for the weather slot to be clear or transparent

I am using the blue 4 version.

What are the chances on you customizing this theme with my preferences (for a fee of course!)
    05-16-09 07:53 AM
    Nate,
    As always, awesome FREAKIN theme....everything seems to work except for the hidden today. When I click on the SMS/MMS icon, instead of showing me the new incoming messages, it shows me the sent message. Any ideas???
    05-16-09 08:01 AM
    Nate,
    As always, awesome FREAKIN theme....everything seems to work except for the hidden today. When I click on the SMS/MMS icon, instead of showing me the new incoming messages, it shows me the sent message. Any ideas???
    Did you send the message using QL or Vlingo...if so, that is the issue.
    05-16-09 08:11 AM
    Checking out Blue8, but might look better with only 4 icons so will also check out Blue4. Nice theme, no lag, great job.
    05-16-09 08:12 AM
    Awesome Theme Guy~~~~
    05-16-09 08:19 AM
    General PattOwn, thanks for the backgrounds on the previous page. I'm using "bluebeotch2"...gotta love that name
    05-16-09 08:24 AM
    Outstanding theme!! One question. Is the weatherbug icon supposed to show the current conditions or just the regular weather bug icon?
    It should show the current conditions after you set up your location.
    05-16-09 10:05 AM
    First off, I would like to say that this is the best theme I've seen to date. Even better than all of the pay themes. It runs incredibly smooth and looks pretty too Thank you for all the hard work you put into everything.

I put this green wallpaper on with the theme and it looks really smooth, so I went ahead and changed the colors for the rest of the different themes for those who would like to add them.
    Yes, thanks for those backgrounds. I have seen the blue before. But I didn't realize how well it would go with this theme. Thanks
    05-16-09 10:07 AM
    Good job with tha themes bro! my wifeys diggn tha pink pro. v3!! keep up tha good work. Make a pro v3 blue for the 8900's.
    05-16-09 10:58 AM
    Just donated. what a great theme,keep up the good work.
    05-16-09 11:56 AM
    This theme is practically perfect. Only thing that bothers me sometimes, and I don't know if anyone else would agree, but when you go into any of the messages/facebook/sms/BBM, I think it would be better to go back to the standard white background than the gray. I feel like sometimes when I'm outside it's hard to read because there's a lot less contrast. Other than that, runs smooth and looks great.
    05-16-09 12:11 PM
    i'm getting some memory drain...anyone else?
    05-16-09 12:27 PM
    Good job with tha themes bro! my wifeys diggn tha pink pro. v3!! keep up tha good work. Make a pro v3 blue for the 8900's.
    It is in the works
    05-16-09 12:33 PM
    i'm getting some memory drain...anyone else?
    Just out of curiosity, how many themes are installed on your phone cat?
    05-16-09 12:38 PM
    Just out of curiosity, how many themes are installed on your phone cat?
    just the one...blue 8 icon. i had the meterberry in the weather spot...could the constantly changing memory on the icon be to blame? i'm not really sure what causes memory loss but i was having very little leak with V2.
    05-16-09 12:42 PM
    just the one...blue 8 icon. i had the meterberry in the weather spot...could the constantly changing memory on the icon be to blame? i'm not really sure what causes memory loss but i was having very little leak with V2.
    Yeah, not sure. Most people have been reporting very little memory drain.
    05-16-09 12:45 PM
    Yeah, not sure. Most people have been reporting very little memory drain.
    i just moved weather back up there and rebooted...we'll see. i went from 45 to 25 in about 5 hours
    05-16-09 12:47 PM
    Did you send the message using QL or Vlingo...if so, that is the issue.
    I think I might have used Beyond160 to compose these particular messages. What would that have to do with it, if you could explain...??
    05-16-09 12:48 PM
    I think I might have used Beyond160 to compose these particular messages. What would that have to do with it, if you could explain...??
    This is actually a today theme bug. Not sure what causes it. The only thing a hidden today theme will show for messages is any unread messages. It there is a rogue message that will not go away, you can just delete the message. If a sent is showing, you will need to go into your sent messages to remove it.
    05-16-09 12:51 PM
    Nice theme.

One problem - half the bottom icons on the phone pad are missing. Noticed this issue with a few other themes. Sad this one is also one of them.
    05-16-09 01:02 PM
    Nice theme.

One problem - half the bottom icons on the phone pad are missing. Noticed this issue with a few other themes. Sad this one is also one of them.
    Yep. it's a small sacrifice to have a custom theme with custom banners. It's a bug in Plazmic.
    05-16-09 01:04 PM
    One of the very best themes, works very well, great thought into it

Good Job !!!
    05-16-09 02:04 PM
    Been waiting for this. Great theme thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 02:20 PM
    Love the theme. Great work. Only issue us I"m getting the clock spinning a little bit. I have 4 themes installed on my device, so don't know if that is the culprit, but I will let it settle in and see what happens.
    05-16-09 03:54 PM
    Not sure if this has been mentioned but when using the Browser, you'll notice in the upper Right Hand corner where your signal strength is displayed (usually seen when loading a page), it only shows "1" and not "1XEV" if you have a full data signal?

Anyone else seeing this? Nothing huge, but kinda of threw me off, and doesn't help when your trying to determine weather your 1XEV or 1xev (but im sure you'd notice pretty fast!).

I'm sure there is a fix for this, just thought i'd point it out. Great theme by the way, very clean, organized and professional. The way the 95XX should have shipped (instead of the boring Precision Zen theme). Love your work, and so far not too bad of a app mem hog so this may be a keeper (usually like to give themes a full 24 hours before deciding weather to ditch or pitch them to my co-workers who use the 9530 as there work device).

Keep Up the Solid Work Nate!!! I encourage everyone to give this theme a go-round, you wont be disappointed to say the least (even with the minor bugs, that honestly don't effect the overall use of the phone).

VZW should hire you to do there Official Theme for VZW Customers who purchase the 9530. But seeing as how they function, they wouldn't know a good thing if it was right in front of them...
    Last edited by REC7IFY; 05-16-09 at 04:05 PM.
    05-16-09 03:56 PM
725 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD