Just want to thank everyone for the positive comments. I have already received more donations than any of my other themes. Although I'm not in it for money, I do appreciate donations. And it's very obvious that you guys like my theme. I can rest good tonight. I was really worried about the publics reception of this theme. When you spend weeks looking at something it can sometimes lose it luster.

I'm going to take a break for a couple weeks after tonight(my marriage has been suffering because of this theme, lol). I have a couple of side theme projects that I am going to work on. Enjoy the theme. And keep leaving positive feedback. The more views and replies the more people will have a chance to see and enjoy this theme. Who knows maybe I can get a front page mention. (That would be too cool)
    05-15-09 10:11 PM
    It's a bug in most themes. Press very low on or slightly beneath the button or flip to landscape and it seems to select easier.
    When I think of it, I had to be in landscape for it to select. Whats funny is it easily highlights but not even hitting the enter key on the keyboard makes it work any better. Oh well, another little idiosyncrosy to learn to love I guess. At least it works eventually.
    05-15-09 10:12 PM
    Still loving blue 4...

05-15-09 10:15 PM
    Rocking the Blue 8 and love it. I only have one problem. My calendar icon shows Dec 29 as the date. So it doesn"t show my appointments for today. I put a test appointment in for the 29th and it works. Am I doing something wrong? Sorry if this has already been discussed this. I didn't see it talked about anywhere. Thanks again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 10:27 PM
    Rocking the Blue 8 and love it. I only have one problem. My calendar icon shows Dec 29 as the date. So it doesn"t show my appointments for today. I put a test appointment in for the 29th and it works. Am I doing something wrong? Sorry if this has already been discussed this. I didn't see it talked about anywhere. Thanks again.

The calendar icon is just an icon. The date is always the 29th. it doesn't change everyday. The was a hidden today theme works is that when you tap, not click the calendar app it will show the next 10 upcoming appointments. It only works on the homescreen. No need to use the calendar icon on the homescreen though. Thats what the icon at the bottom of the screen is for.
    05-15-09 10:30 PM
    [QUOTE=dukins;2567659]Ok. Thanks for your time and effort. Hope you all enjoy. Still a great job. Even on a battery pull blue and red 8 today does NOT work.

Works for me just fine running OS .141
    05-15-09 10:31 PM
    Another great theme! Good job Natemz, we all thank you! Donation is on its way.
    05-15-09 10:33 PM
    I'm checking out red, blue, and orange to see which I prefer! I'm sure they are all excellent as your work always is!!!
    05-15-09 10:36 PM
    The calendar icon is just an icon. The date is always the 29th. it doesn't change everyday. The was a hidden today theme works is that when you tap, not click the calendar app it will show the next 10 upcoming appointments. It only works on the homescreen. No need to use the calendar icon on the homescreen though. Thats what the icon at the bottom of the screen is for.
    Duh. My bad. I feel like an ***** now. I am having a sync issue with my calendar now.

05-15-09 10:43 PM
    I just downloaded and wow it's great I sent donate because it is well deserved. In my top 3.
    05-15-09 10:44 PM

I think it works great with orange.
    Last edited by techitrucker; 05-15-09 at 11:00 PM. Reason: pic
    05-15-09 10:55 PM

I think it works great with orange.
    post em. lets see your screens.
    05-15-09 10:57 PM
    Ok...only problem...for some reason I am not able to have 2 rows on my image screen...I have it set for 2 rows but for some reason it is only showing 1 or 3 rows only...What am I doing wrong so i can fix this?!
    05-15-09 11:04 PM
    Ok...only problem...for some reason I am not able to have 2 rows on my image screen...I have it set for 2 rows but for some reason it is only showing 1 or 3 rows only...What am I doing wrong so i can fix this?!
    If you mean only one row on your home screen, you probably just downloaded the wrong file. You need the 8 button.
    05-15-09 11:09 PM
    OHHHH...thanks...simple dumb fix
    05-15-09 11:11 PM
    OHHHH...thanks...simple dumb fix
    You think that was dumb, you should have seen me trying to post that screen shot. Not pretty.

Anyways, easy mistake to make.
    05-15-09 11:15 PM
    Love the new theme. I'm using the pink theme and wish the video cam, camera and map were pink too, just like v2.

Attachment 24864
    Last edited by PhotoBerry; 05-16-09 at 07:21 PM.
    05-16-09 01:58 AM
    Love the theme mate. Downloaded both the blue and orange. By far one of the quickest themes that i've used (If not the quickest). Was using elecite's urban before which is visually great, but lags and drains memory quite badly.

Well done on the theme!
    05-16-09 02:25 AM
    nice job i really like it has a great flow to it..
    05-16-09 02:58 AM
    First off, I would like to say that this is the best theme I've seen to date. Even better than all of the pay themes. It runs incredibly smooth and looks pretty too Thank you for all the hard work you put into everything.

I put this green wallpaper on with the theme and it looks really smooth, so I went ahead and changed the colors for the rest of the different themes for those who would like to add them.

Last edited by General PattOwn; 05-16-09 at 04:11 AM.
    05-16-09 04:01 AM
    This is an excellent theme.
    Just donated to the cause.
    05-16-09 04:23 AM
    Awesome theme Natemz! Was rocking Blue v2, now Red 4 icon v3. Best theme hands down. Slick, smooth and fast. Sent donation. Thanks man!! you rock. Can't wait till v4.
    05-16-09 07:09 AM
    Very nice... I've been changing themes to make my Storm look cool, but then I realized that's only good for when I'm showing it off. I've used both V1 and V2 of this theme, I'm now using V3 and have to say it's one of the best themes out there.

Yeah, the others may have fancy sliding icons and swirly things, but when you want to USE the phone they're not that great. This one is very well thought out and puts most of the common things you use right on the main page.

Again, very very nice...

-Bob
    05-16-09 07:09 AM
    Outstanding theme!! One question. Is the weatherbug icon supposed to show the current conditions or just the regular weather bug icon?
    05-16-09 07:10 AM
    Nice job on this - The only change I'd recommend is move the quick jump to messages into the bottom launch bar, and swap that location for sound profiles.
    05-16-09 07:34 AM
725 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD