Just put in my donation Natemz.
    I appreciate all your hard work you put into your themes as they just get better and better. And this is the best one yet bro! Keep up the great work!
    05-15-09 07:28 PM
    Dude, you rock... V2 WAS my favorite theme... That all changed tonight with V3.

A big kudos to you for all your hard work, AND for keeping it free!

Great job!!
    05-15-09 07:34 PM
    As always another great job.
    05-15-09 07:35 PM
    Great job, love the orange version...
    05-15-09 07:36 PM
    Hey nate on red 8 the hidden today does not work also is there anyway to put wording on weatherbug under the bottom instead of the top please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 07:37 PM
    Hey nate on red 8 the hidden today does not work also is there anyway to put wording on weatherbug under the bottom instead of the top please?

The red 8 today works fine for me. WB is on the top due to alignment issues. Trust me its better like it is.
    05-15-09 07:41 PM
    Ok. Thanks for your time and effort. Hope you all enjoy. Still a great job. Even on a battery pull blue and red 8 today does NOT work.

The red 8 today works fine for me. WB is on the top due to alignment issues. Trust me its better like it is.
    05-15-09 07:45 PM
    anyway to move the calendar to the upper left (date) and messages to the upper right (message indicators)? either way this is great, love the four available apps on the bottom, very creative.
    05-15-09 07:45 PM
    Ok. Thanks for your time and effort. Hope you all enjoy. Still a great job. Even on a battery pull blue and red 8 today does NOT work.

Duk, something weird is going on with your phone man. I just downloaded both and they are there for me. Check your default services and make sure the calendar is set to your email address.
    05-15-09 07:50 PM
    anyway to move the calendar to the upper left (date) and messages to the upper right (message indicators)? either way this is great, love the four available apps on the bottom, very creative.
    See post #89 for an explanation of why the calendar is at the bottom.
    05-15-09 07:51 PM
    rockin the 4 icon orange right now...its effing sweet. Nice work!!
    05-15-09 07:51 PM
    This theme kicks a** thanks Natemz

05-15-09 07:55 PM
    willing to share the wallpaper? i want to use it for my pattern lock background so it matches.
    05-15-09 08:02 PM
    willing to share the wallpaper? i want to use it for my pattern lock background so it matches.
    I added them for you
    05-15-09 08:09 PM
    this theme is great...thanks for your hard work!
    05-15-09 08:30 PM
    Best theme. period!
    05-15-09 08:38 PM
    when can we expect V4?
    05-15-09 08:44 PM
    Great theme upgrade. One look and my wife said I want that too.

05-15-09 08:48 PM
    when can we expect V4?
    WHAT?
    05-15-09 08:59 PM
    all I can say is OMFG. I thought v2 was sick. But this is simply amazing.
    05-15-09 09:45 PM
    Great job Nate!! Love the Blue 4

Donation sent !!!
    05-15-09 09:47 PM
    Man this theme is nice. Lovin the Orange 8 button. Only problem I have had is adding folder. You have to press the OK button about 30 times to get it to create. I'm running BBCrackman Hybrid 5.1 so that may be the problem there but thought you should know. Otherwise, this is the fastest, slickest theme out there. Great job. I'd rather donate to you than pay for any of those half baked premium themes out there. I also noticed the calculator for the address book icon but downloading 1.01 now so that should be fixed.
    05-15-09 09:59 PM
    Man this theme is nice. Lovin the Orange 8 button. Only problem I have had is adding folder. You have to press the OK button about 30 times to get it to create. I'm running BBCrackman Hybrid 5.1 so that may be the problem there but thought you should know. Otherwise, this is the fastest, slickest theme out there. Great job. I'd rather donate to you than pay for any of those half baked premium themes out there. I also noticed the calculator for the address book icon but downloading 1.01 now so that should be fixed.
    Yeah I think that is an OS bug. I've seen that before too.
    05-15-09 10:02 PM
    V2....now V3!!!!

Theme is fantastic (Blue 8 icon)!!

Donation sent!

Take a break. You freakin' deserve it!
    05-15-09 10:02 PM
    It's a bug in most themes. Press very low on or slightly beneath the button or flip to landscape and it seems to select easier.
    05-15-09 10:05 PM
725 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD