Man, you guys are all going to hate me if you don't like it. I can't believe everyone's so excited.
    05-15-09 06:33 PM
    Man, you guys are all going to hate me if you don't like it. I can't believe everyone's so excited.
    Nate have self confidence. This theme is the ****. This is your best one so far IMO.
    05-15-09 06:35 PM
    Yeah Yeah.... what ever! You know it'll be good- now post the thing already.
    05-15-09 06:36 PM
    It's up now. Be gentle with my little server.
    05-15-09 06:38 PM
    downloading now..... will report back in a bit. Thanks again man
    05-15-09 06:44 PM
    u r thee man!
    05-15-09 06:46 PM
    Remember to do a battery pull after the install
    05-15-09 06:47 PM
    Dude- I haven't done a battery pull and it's flowing ultra smooth. One question: I downloaded the orange 8, is the calendar icon correct because it's essentially the calculator. Otherwise, so far so good.
    05-15-09 06:49 PM
    Dude- I haven't done a battery pull and it's flowing ultra smooth. One question: I downloaded the orange 8, is the calendar icon correct because it's essentially the calculator. Otherwise, so far so good.
    Oh crap. Please no. DO you mean the Bottom Launch Bar icon?
    05-15-09 06:51 PM
    Very nice work on this one Natemz! This will be my new theme. Bad a$$!

The only suggestion I have so far would be to make a bottom button for messages instead of calendar and make the hidden button at top left calendar instead of messages (since it lies over the date).
    05-15-09 06:53 PM
    No- the regular app icon. It still pulls up the calendar on the today screen though. It might be because I haven't done the batt pull yet. I'm in the process of doing that now. I'll let you know if works out after it boots back up.
    05-15-09 06:53 PM
    Bottom calendar button works fine for me on blue 4. Brings up hidden today and launches calendar.
    05-15-09 06:54 PM
    Yep just found it. it should only be on the Orange one. I will fix it. Guys, let me know if you find anymore weird bugs like this. A lot of repetative actions re coloring icons. There was bound to be some.
    05-15-09 06:55 PM
    Very nice work on this one Natemz! This will be my new theme. Bad a$$!

The only suggestion I have so far would be to make a bottom button for messages instead of calendar and make the hidden button at top left calendar instead of messages (since it lies over the date).
    The reason that calendar is down there is because of the visual aid of seeing it highlighted. Since the calendar is the main app for the today screen it makes more sense.
    05-15-09 06:59 PM
    Yep just found it.
    cool- no biggie. It's still works correctly. Great work- my new theme. Only question is to whether remove V2 from my phone or not???? Such difficult decisions for a Friday night
    05-15-09 07:00 PM
    The reason that calendar is down there is because of the visual aid of seeing it highlighted. Since the calendar is the main app for the today screen it makes more sense.
    Either way the theme is fantastic. Very well done! Off to find that donate button. I look at great work like this and wonder why I bother buying "premium" themes from the store.
    05-15-09 07:02 PM
    cool- no biggie. It's still works correctly. Great work- my new theme. Only question is to whether remove V2 from my phone or not???? Such difficult decisions for a Friday night

Re-download the Orange versions. Updated to v1.01 and fixed the call icon
    05-15-09 07:04 PM
    Awww bummer man, I was hoping it would be an easy decision.

j/k
    05-15-09 07:07 PM
    I downloaded Blue 4. I only have 3 icons that I keep on the home screen. Everything else is on QuickLaunch. My only issue with this theme is that the black background for the WeatherBug slot is there whether any app is there or not. I thought maybe it was part of the wallpaper, but when I changed it the black tab was still there. Otherwise I think this theme so far is better than v1 & 2.
    05-15-09 07:17 PM
    I LOVE THIS THEME!! Blue w/8 Icons for me. The best theme by far!
    05-15-09 07:17 PM
    works awesome...bravo excellent work
    05-15-09 07:18 PM
    I downloaded Blue 4. I only have 3 icons that I keep on the home screen. Everything else is on QuickLaunch. My only issue with this theme is that the black background for the WeatherBug slot is there whether any app is there or not. I thought maybe it was part of the wallpaper, but when I changed it the black tab was still there. Otherwise I think this theme so far is better than v1 & 2.
    Yes, this is by design. It allows you to change the wallpaper and still have the WB icon visible. Otherwise it can blend with a lighter colored background.
    05-15-09 07:19 PM
    Tight theme. Like the 8 Icon option
    05-15-09 07:20 PM
    Yes, this is by design. It allows you to change the wallpaper and still have the WB icon visible. Otherwise it can blend with a lighter colored background.
    Yeah I could see the reason for it, I just don't use that may icons. It's not a huge deal and I plan on sticking with this theme anyway. I may place a couple more icons on the home screen just so it doesn't look out of place. But again, it looks great. Thank you.
    05-15-09 07:22 PM
    im blue wit 4 and gettin ready to get da wifey her pink...
    05-15-09 07:23 PM
725 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD