very,very nice!
    05-15-09 07:58 AM
    This sucks...the images must be hosted by imageshack or something. My firewall blocks photo hosting sites.
    05-15-09 08:13 AM
    Man this looks awesome! I'm gonna be struggling between HTC by ecruz and this!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 08:16 AM
    fantastic theme.been using V2 for a few weeks and looking forward to this one.

simon cowell here:
    a couple of things i would like to see different...
    1. i will miss seeing my profile icon on the homie.i like being able to see what profile my storm is in at a glance.
    2. i would change the top left button to calendar instead of messages...makes more sense to me since it's the date.
    3. i would make the top right a button for messages since that is where the unreads icons are.
    4. if calendar was moved up top i would like to see the calender button on the bottom changed to media.

don't get me wrong...i love your themes,you do great work!
    I understand that everybody will want something different on a theme. It's the nature of the beast. i have been working on this theme for about a month now and trust me there is a reason that things are located where they are.

I won't go into detail for all of them, but for example, the calendar needs to be in the bottom. The user needs some kind of visual aid to let them know they have the cal icon highlighted. To put it up top in a hidden button would take that away.

Profiles, I hear ya on that. Sacrifices had to be made .

And then the messages button. I struggled with this one. The reason I moved it over to the date(which was a last minute change) was because of the placement of the WB icon. Due to limitations in the theme builder it had to overlap the unread messages notifications a little. I was worried that people would try to click on an unread notification and it would jump to WB. It happened to me when I was testing.

So like I said, I have reasons for the placement of all your suggestions. I have tried many different layouts and this one works the best.

Thanks for the feedback.
    05-15-09 08:22 AM
    I understand that everybody will want something different on a theme. It's the nature of the beast. i have been working on this theme for about a month now and trust me there is a reason that things are located where they are.

I won't go into detail for all of them, but for example, the calendar needs to be in the bottom. The user needs some kind of visual aid to let them know they have the cal icon highlighted. To put it up top in a hidden button would take that away.

Profiles, I hear ya on that. Sacrifices had to be made .

And then the messages button. I struggled with this one. The reason I moved it over to the date(which was a last minute change) was because of the placement of the WB icon. Due to limitations in the theme builder it had to overlap the unread messages notifications a little. I was worried that people would try to click on an unread notification and it would jump to WB. It happened to me when I was testing.

So like I said, I have reasons for the placement of all your suggestions. I have tried many different layouts and this one works the best.

Thanks for the feedback.
    gotcha...how about swapping the date and the unreads?...again just suggestions...
    05-15-09 08:28 AM
    Looking good, i see another 27 page thread coming out of this. looking forward to 7pm tonight, might even grab it in different colors.... Great work, big fan of your themes.
    05-15-09 08:35 AM
    thanks. I put a heck of a lot of work into this one. I'm exhausted!
    Very nice. Quick question though. Will this theme be independent from version 2.0? I have 2.0 now and love it. If it turns out I like 2.0 better will I still be able to use 2.0? Also, I don't have WB. Could any icon be put there instead, such as quick launch?

Thanks
    05-15-09 08:39 AM
    Very nice. Quick question though. Will this theme be independent from version 2.0? I have 2.0 now and love it. If it turns out I like 2.0 better will I still be able to use 2.0? Also, I don't have WB. Could any icon be put there instead, such as quick launch?

Thanks
    Totally different version so yes, and you can put whatever u want in the wb location...

05-15-09 08:44 AM
    Totally different version so yes, and you can put whatever u want in the wb location...

Great.

Thanks
    05-15-09 08:48 AM
    Subscribed.

Will have to wait too 7
    05-15-09 08:51 AM
    Awesome
    05-15-09 09:43 AM
    7pm is set up as a reminder...central???
    05-15-09 09:47 AM
    Several people asked for a tease. Well here ya go.

All versions will be available 7:00pm CST May 15th.

He does it again! I'm currently rockin' the v2 pink and I love it! So I'm excited about this one....thanks Natemz
    05-15-09 09:58 AM
    looks great...awesome work cant wait till 7...been rockin yo blue v2 and love it...thanx fo all da hard work
    05-15-09 10:21 AM
    Looks awesome. I might have to just use this one for a while now... I loved V2....
    05-15-09 10:51 AM
    awesome!! very well done. can't wait. as promised, now that my paypal is finally fixed... donation sent!

one request i'd make if at all possible is a version without the weatherbug icon. not asking for anything special to be put in it's place... just a version without that feature all together. not everyone (me included) uses weatherbug. i know something else can be put there... but would be cool (and clean) to just not have anything there at all.

thanks again!
    05-15-09 12:19 PM
    Thanks nice theme.
    05-15-09 12:30 PM
    anyway we could get one w/ a stationary calendar and msgs today screen??? that would be AWESOME!
    05-15-09 12:33 PM
    how do i get this theme?
    05-15-09 12:34 PM
    This looks GREAT!!! I've been using V2, it is sleek and crisp looking icons........ can't wait to use these
    05-15-09 12:42 PM
    Wow guys! Thanks for all the kind comments. I just got a quick second here at work to scan through this thread. I will try to answer all your questions tonight when I get home from work and get the links up for this theme. I am very excited to get responses after you guys give it a spin.

Didn't really expect this thread to get so busy this soon. Awesome!
    05-15-09 01:05 PM
    Wow guys! Thanks for all the kind comments. I just got a quick second here at work to scan through this thread. I will try to answer all your questions tonight when I get home from work and get the links up for this theme. I am very excited to get responses after you guys give it a spin.

Didn't really expect this thread to get so busy this soon. Awesome!
    Nate you know you're themes, well are the sh*t. All of your themes are very nice and professional. I expect nothing less Nate. Can wait to check it out tonight. Will blue be up tonight too?
    05-15-09 01:29 PM
    Nate you know you're themes, well are the sh*t. All of your themes are very nice and professional. I expect nothing less Nate. Can wait to check it out tonight. Will blue be up tonight too?
    All 5 are done and ready to upload. 7:00pm
    05-15-09 01:30 PM
    Yeah Another theme in my bank
    05-15-09 01:34 PM
    Nate, your themes are awesome and this one looks even better than the last. lol
    05-15-09 01:44 PM
725 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD