I will be eternally grateful to whoever is willing to produce a slick Alice in Wonderland theme. something like a modified Android theme with Alice in Wonderland graphics. Either Disney or American McGee's Alice with corresponding colors. Clean fonts. Please?! I know it isn't much for my request, but I can drop $10 on it. If you like to make themes for fun, maybe this is right up your alley? I have images of various Alice artwork if you'd like to get creative

Thanks a trillion!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 04:58 PM
    Definitely an American McGee version would be better then the Disney ver
    04-07-09 08:55 PM
    +1 on the McGee version!
    04-08-09 06:30 AM
    I may be able to give this a go Email me ur images at [email protected] The only prob is its my senior year in college n its the end of the semester so i wont be able to get it completed as quickly as id like but i can deff get started...Also, do you want the icons to be the same as the Android theme? If so it will take a little more time but if you like the chrome icons i used in my default chrome theme(check my sig) i can get it dun much faster. I also have a set dun that doesnt have the chrome outline but has the black square background.
    Last edited by Francesca86; 04-08-09 at 09:29 AM.
    04-08-09 09:26 AM
    Sweet. Honestly, I don't care how long it takes. If it comes out looking amazing, I can wait for it
    I'll email you the images this evening when I get home. You rule!!

Will you send me a link to your chrome theme? I'm browsing via the mobile site and I can't see your signature.

Thanks again Francesca! Good luck on your finals!

04-08-09 11:08 AM
    Heres the link to a few of my themes..
    Themes by Francesca
    04-09-09 01:13 AM
    I agree and would love to see this theme come about.
    04-09-09 09:44 AM
    I'm starting it today ill post my first background idea after I'm done at the library. Check back later and lemme know what you think

04-09-09 09:50 AM
    I certainly will thankyouthankyou

04-09-09 02:44 PM
    Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to post something, schools been crazy and my orig ideas werent workin out. Lemme know what u think of the homescreen+suggestions, n be honest! u guys ok w/ the icons?(they r blurry in the image but not on the phone) ive got them all ready to go so if u like em i should be able to get it completed the nxt time i have a few hrs free.
    04-10-09 12:23 AM
    what would you rather, hidden today? or no today?
    04-10-09 01:18 AM
    No hidden today, please. Is it possible to crop the image so it doesn't appear too stretched? I love the alice/cheshire image you've selected for the home screen
    I can hardly wait to see it on my storm! Is it possible to place the icons on a tray that pops out from the side so as not to obscure the image when not in use? And maybe a spot for the weather bug icon over alice so it appears like the weather is based on her mood? Just throwing out some ideas ...

04-10-09 02:46 AM
    LOVE the ideas, thx! The weatherbug should be fairly easy but im still pretty new to this and im not to experienced with svg files for the icons. Ill do some research and see what i can find but i noticed theres not much out there. If you come across any forums with some how to's let me know! ill be able to work on it sum more 2night so check back later.
    04-10-09 09:48 AM
    I'll look into it and share anything I can find

04-10-09 10:28 AM
    the main plazmic site has what appears to be a rather comprehensive compendium of information regarding SVG files in pdf format. Hopefully this helps? I'd provide more help if i could, but I use a mac, and plazmic only runs on windows ...

however, I'll see what else I can find.

04-10-09 10:58 AM
    I would totally use it!
    04-10-09 12:09 PM
    Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to post something, schools been crazy and my orig ideas werent workin out. Lemme know what u think of the homescreen+suggestions, n be honest! u guys ok w/ the icons?(they r blurry in the image but not on the phone) ive got them all ready to go so if u like em i should be able to get it completed the nxt time i have a few hrs free.
    I think it would be cool if you could make the homescreen icons appear and reappear like the floors in the game and for a wall paper you can have the vortex (the spinning thing) as a wallpaper back ground.
    04-10-09 12:10 PM
    I like they way this is looking and even though I'm a guy I would like this style of an ALICE theme.... good luck and I will watch for a final theme
    04-10-09 12:47 PM
    I like they way this is looking and even though I'm a guy I would like this style of an ALICE theme.... good luck and I will watch for a final theme
    LoL...was about to say the same.
    It looks pretty sweet.
    04-10-09 03:44 PM
    ok, so after hours upon hours of messing with svg files and codes i have it so the icons disappear and reappear. To make them disappear you can either tap the weather bug app or tap/click alice's knife To make them reappear u tap/click on her name(works best near the A). I cant for the life of me figure out how to make them reappear by also clicking on the knife. I just got lucky that it happened to be on her name. So i get all excited and then realize the new message icon doesnt show up on the homesreen and i have no clue how to fix this. I think everything seems to run smother when i have the icons stay on the homescreen b/c i have more options to choose from. (animation, device app order, and u will be able to choose what icons u want on the homescreen etc.) So i think what i will do is make two versions for you and then you can choose which you like best. Those damn SVG files n codes are taking over my life so im gonna move on and try n get the rest of the theme dun, plus i have been majorly neglecting all the papers i have to write! I HAVE to start homework so ill try and get back to this later 2night, if not ill do sum more on mon. Oh n the icons are now in a str8 line on the left(looks funny in the L line when u make them disappear n reappear) and the weatherbug app is to the right of her head... Also, if anyone has more pics they like email me @ [email protected] n keep the suggestions comin! AND if your good w/ svg files or know someone who is PLEASE send me sum tips especially how to make the new icon show up when u get a message and/or change the icons u see on the screen once u load it on ur phone.

Update: just realized u can click anywhere on the left edge of the screen to get the icons back....
    Last edited by Francesca86; 04-11-09 at 12:09 PM.
    04-11-09 11:45 AM
    This theme looks interesting! I look forward to the finished product. The hidden side dock is a very nice touch. ia scrolling side dock would also be nice. Custom icons that match the alice feel and custom backgrounds on landscape and lock screen would be superb!

Looks good so far. If it turns out functional and well I would happily donate

04-12-09 02:26 AM
    UPDATE:

Hey guys I put out a few versions for you to test. Sorry about the wait it usually doesnt take me this long but its the end of the semester and I have TONS to do.

So far all themes have hidden icons and are weatherbug capable.

Try em out for me and Leave a comment with ur favorite version, bugs u noticed, suggestion etc. They are pretty rough versions but i wanted to show you what i was working on.

Once i make the official versions ill take out the themesbyfrancesca stamps, align the icons better, get rid of the white line on the edge of the the background image, and customize the sound icons. Theres a few other things i need to take care of to make it run smother but i want ur feedback before i go much further so be sure to leave ur suggestions!!

I also plan on making versions w/out hidden icons and weatherbug.

Im thinking about taking out the tab focus. what do ya think keep it or no?

Click the link below for pics, descriptions, OTA downloads + known issues.

Lemme know if you need a desktop downloads.

Themes by Francesca

Newmodel think you can put an update in the OP and the link?
    Last edited by Francesca86; 04-15-09 at 12:05 AM.
    04-14-09 11:40 PM
    I decided to start a new thread so I could edit the original post when I have new updates. Heres the link if you wanna subscribe to it. Im gonna stay subscribed to this one too so ill still get every1s posts....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/am...-avail-206910/
    04-15-09 12:38 AM
    OMG guys!! im so freaking excited! I FINALLY got an SVG file working!! I have it so the alice background opens (kinda like french doors) to reveal ur icons (on the same background image) This way you can either keep the "doors closed" so you can enjoy the image utill u need the icons or keep them open!! Ill have a test version up in the next few hours. if u like it ill put the official one up after i get some feedback!!!!!
    Click the link above (the alice one) to check for the ota...
    04-17-09 05:36 PM
    The themes look nice!! Can't wait to see the finished product.
    04-17-09 10:04 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD