This is my JSlide version 12 user choice plus true today and vector screens.. Just getting my hand at this JSlide business and looking at what i can build from here....

FeedBack Always Appreciated

OTA HERE
    05-22-09 10:43 PM
    Nice theme man gj

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 05:52 AM
    thx dude.. makin the jslide was fun and opens a lot of new ideas with that... hope u enjoy it
    05-23-09 01:20 PM
    Hey there BiG JPaps I just wanted to say thank you for putting out this theme and keeping it free! I loaded this theme and I love it. Very nice, easy to use and it works great. Some might complain about the text being so light on the home screen but it's still readable and doesn't change the fact that this is a great theme.
    05-23-09 04:29 PM
    yeah i have no clue what color would work.. i tried greens blues yellows whits black pink orange.. all kinda have a small issue hehehehe but thx if u have a suggestion im willing to give it a try
    05-23-09 08:38 PM
    yeah i have no clue what color would work.. i tried greens blues yellows whits black pink orange.. all kinda have a small issue hehehehe but thx if u have a suggestion im willing to give it a try
    I noticed on the screen shots there is a grayed area at the bottom where the text is that helps it stand out better but it is not present on the actual theme. Maybe if you put that in it would help. As for color suggestions it seems a dark purple and maybe a +1 on the font size might work without the gray area at the bottom if you don't want to add it.
    05-24-09 08:16 PM
    i put the font to be grey in all the icon slots.. what color r u getting and it suppose to be in a diff font also.. i hate the sims that r avail for the storm.. lemme know what u r gettin or even if u can posts some screens so i can do some fixin would be cool
    05-24-09 09:08 PM
    i put the font to be grey in all the icon slots.. what color r u getting and it suppose to be in a diff font also.. i hate the sims that r avail for the storm.. lemme know what u r gettin or even if u can posts some screens so i can do some fixin would be cool
    If I could post screen shots I would but I don't have that app. The font is in a light gray. I was referring to the gray highlight where the text is in the screen shots at the bottom of the home screen. And BTW- I am really hoping my feedback isn't coming off as complaining. It's been my experience that theme dev's like to know the users findings.
    05-24-09 09:11 PM
    I just realized that what I thought was a grayed area at the bottom is just the shadowed part of the home screen pic. Ya, I know, I need to get my helmet! Anyway, I figured out how to get a screen shot so here you go! I did change the homescreen to see if that would help. But you know, this is a great theme and I don't think you really need to change it.
    Last edited by Tawnia Homar; 05-24-09 at 10:01 PM.
    05-24-09 09:46 PM
    Would it be possible for someone to post the jslide.cp? I lost the sample file that came with composer, and would like to try my hand at altering it to fit the theme I am working on.
    06-17-09 10:07 PM
    Great smooth theme I like it...I just wish the icons text, were a little bigger these old eyes you know...
    06-18-09 08:30 AM
    Would it be possible for someone to post the jslide.cp? I lost the sample file that came with composer, and would like to try my hand at altering it to fit the theme I am working on.
    why is it necessary for every 1 to always hijack a thread with a question.. its a free forum people post help questions all the time.. i would be greatful if u didnt do this but since u have i just wanna point it out one more time.. thank you...
    06-18-09 07:44 PM
    Great smooth theme I like it...I just wish the icons text, were a little bigger these old eyes you know...
    lol i do have a lil fixin to do with this after so many positive responses and a few visual replies i guess i gotta tweek it a lil more.. thx for the input
    06-18-09 07:45 PM
    I just realized that what I thought was a grayed area at the bottom is just the shadowed part of the home screen pic. Ya, I know, I need to get my helmet! Anyway, I figured out how to get a screen shot so here you go! I did change the homescreen to see if that would help. But you know, this is a great theme and I don't think you really need to change it.
    i have no clue what happened to that bottom font it was suppose to be like the banner.. wow that is poopy for me.. ill try to fix that this week
    06-18-09 07:47 PM
    After searching everywhere for help, I happened on this theme. Next time I can start a whole new thread if you want, instead of posing the question in a thread that's talking about the topic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 08:06 PM
    about the topic? svg some 1 have to give me.. umm nah buit close.. topic here is JPaps slider a theme i was gr8ful nuff to share not the bestest in the world but at least i still offer free themes every now and again.. dont take this as an attack i have better things to do then have a forum beef or typing spat... just post a help topic and if any 1 tell u that u r wrong then tell em right back im wrong in 1 way askin for help.. if thats wrong then that sux for any 1 who thinks so... anywho back to topic please.. send me a pm if u needed the svg.? there was a good start.. lol
    06-18-09 08:42 PM
    I am sorry for hijacking the thread. I have been searching for the stock jslide file that come with composer since I accidentally deleted it, and was excited to finally find a thread that mentioned it.
    06-18-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD