I just found two really nicely done themes from eveek.com.
    Looked really nice so just wanted to share with the crackberry community

Indigo:

OTA LINK: http://www.eveek.com/Themes_95/Indig...eme_Indigo.jad

Sterling:

OTA LINK: http://www.eveek.com/Themes_95/Sterl..._Sterling_.jad

Check out eveek too

I DID NOT MAKE THESE THEMES
    04-17-09 11:06 PM
    Nice find!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 11:09 PM
    very nice looking... i like both
    04-17-09 11:18 PM
    Has anyone tried these out yet?

04-17-09 11:48 PM
    Wow nice...
    04-18-09 12:02 AM
    Has anyone tried these out yet?

Yes right now!! No lag
    They are really good. I love the look but i only have one issue with them and that's no type of labels for the icons on the home screen on both themes. Sterling doesn't even have a battery signal and NTWK signal..... Unless i'm missing it. I'm not trying to ish on them cause they r great looking themes. I'm loving the colors.

On Indigo on app screen the icons are some what hard to read due to the deep blue color. IMHO. I'll rock them for a few see if i get use to it
    04-18-09 12:02 AM
    Yes right now!! No lag
    They are really good. I love the look but i only have one issue with them and that's no type of labels for the icons on the home screen on both themes. Sterling doesn't even have a battery signal and NTWK signal..... Unless i'm missing it. I'm not trying to ish on them cause they r great looking themes. I'm loving the colors.

On Indigo on app screen the icons are some what hard to read due to the deep blue color. IMHO. I'll rock them for a few see if i get use to it
    Damn you beat me to it! But I agree, totally.

But I like the battery. Even though QL covers that.
    04-18-09 12:33 AM
    Damn you beat me to it! But I agree, totally.

But I like the battery. Even though QL covers that.
    I would love to see the home screen of Indigo with the app screen sterling. That would of been great!

04-18-09 12:38 AM
    The Indigo theme won't let me relocate Berry Meter from the download folder. Plus... like stated above, it is lacking the app labels. But other than than, the theme is unique.
    04-18-09 03:31 AM
    I downloaded the Indigo theme yesterday, it's got a good look, but lacks a little functionality for me. But it does have a cool look, those guys are original...
    04-18-09 06:31 AM
    I downloaded the Indigo theme yesterday, it's got a good look, but lacks a little functionality for me. But it does have a cool look, those guys are original...
    Tried them out as well,,But went back to my original theme i was using,,,like you said...LACKS a little functionality,,But very well built..
    04-18-09 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD