I am needing to migrate from Godaddy (imap)to either rackspace or intermedia. I would like to migrate due to the delay in receiving my emails on my 9930. I have stayed with my trusty 9930 due to the instant emails however, in the past few months emails are delayed as long as 15 minutes. I would like imap push/idle or an exchange account butI only have 2 mailboxes. I would like to switch to blackberry 10.

Godaddy does not offer migration services at this time.

I would like the crackberry nation help with my decision. I have narrowed it down to rackspace or intermedia. Both providers offer migration...I am wondering if anyone has migrated their account. I would like also know how reliable since both claim close to 100 percent.

Rackspace will be half the price since intermedia requires a minimum of three mail boxes. Please chime in with your experiences.
    09-18-14 08:54 AM
    I have no experience in this area but what I can tell you is that I've used Rackspace for years for and have never had issues with their services, Intermedia on the other hand. I've never heard of them.
    hasib123 likes this.
    09-18-14 01:16 PM
    Never migrated an account but used Rackspace for a web site without a single issue. Good service. No complaints from me. No experience at all with Intermedia.
    hasib123 likes this.
    09-18-14 03:27 PM
    Hey hasib123,

I work for Intermedia and I thought I would share a bit to help you make an informed decision.

Bad news first; we do not currently offer BES 10. We do offer BES on both Exchange 2010, and Exchange 2013, in the 5.X flavor.

The good news is that we offer amazing Onboarding and migration services, and our goal is to get you up and running as fast as possible on our systems. We offer 24x7 support, and strive to deliver a worry-free experience in everything we do, including service uptime.

I'm sure you have been all over our website so I wont include links to the pages about mobile email or why to choose Intermedia. However I will tell you I love working here and helping people like yourself get back to business and stop worrying about their IT systems. We would love to have your business, and hope that this has helped you decide what to do.

Thanks,
    Josh
    09-19-14 11:43 AM
    Why is there 3 email minimum on intermedia?
    09-19-14 11:51 AM