Guys I own a small engineering firm, we build stuff for clients, we use yahoo bizmail, share files using BBM, common contacts and calender using a common outlook.com account on all devices, location tracking and geofencing using a local company with car devices.

Costly, works well but feels like a mess. Is BES12 cloud a solution for this or just another service to add??

What does it do exactly?!?

Can it clean-up my mess?

Posted via CB10
    martinjdub likes this.
    06-21-15 11:00 AM
    Hello from IT

You certainly have a lot of things going on there and it's not clear to me what you wish to accomplish with BES12 so I'll make a few assumptions.

BES12 allows you to deploy and manage various mobile platform to employees or contractors with security top of mind be it corporate issued or personal owned devices From setting password rules, preloaded email profiles (yahoo/outlook), certificate management to app deployment (geofence apps)it's a great EMM tool with a very low cost of ownership.

BlackBerry has a YouTube channel which explains BES12 benefits which I'd suggest are worth watching https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmhoAedcePA

Hopefully this helps!

Martinjdub
    Last edited by martinjdub; 06-23-15 at 04:02 AM. Reason: wasn't done :)
    06-23-15 03:54 AM
    CrackberryQ, I applaud your use of Blackberry in your small biz. As a small biz owner myself, I face similar IT issues. Although it sounds like BES12 could help you manage your devices, I would suggest also using a different centralized contacts/calendaring system. You might want to look into Hosted Exchange (via ExchangeMyMail.com or similar provider), Google Apps for Business, or Office 365. One of these solutions combined with BES12 would be much better, IMHO.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 07:08 AM