I have activated Bes 12 in my BlackBerry 10 device. In work workspace hub I can easily access my whatsapp and other services from the personal workspace .does the traffic of my personal workspace goes through bes?

BlackBerry z3 10.3.2.2639
    01-01-16 06:37 AM
    No, only the data from work side is channeled through BES

To better see the split of hub account traffic, you can click on the overflow (3 vertical dots) in hub and select 'Display and Actions'. On that page enable 'Split Work and Personal Accounts'

Posted via CB with my Passport to productivity
    01-01-16 09:16 AM
    What if we activate silver licenses on the Priv and do not have separate work space . Does personal email traffic run through the
    BES?

BlackBerry Priv | 5.1.1 AAD027 | Bell
    01-07-16 09:12 PM
    What if we activate silver licenses on the Priv and do not have separate work space . Does personal email traffic run through the
    BES?

BlackBerry Priv | 5.1.1 AAD027 | Bell
    No. Only accounts and apps setup in the workspace will use BES traffic.

Silver licenses on android only provide MDM functions, not BlackBerry Balance with separate work and personal containers

Posted via CB with my Passport to productivity
    aussienick likes this.
    01-08-16 02:59 PM
    He said he was using BB10 thought a silver license will give him SWS on BlackBerry 10 and any app launched with the work icon will proxy through the BES server including email. Only time you need Gold is is you are wanting SWS on Android or iOS.

So if you are using simple MDM controls all traffic will go through your mobile ISP or the ISP of the WiFi you are connected to and will not proxy back through your BES server even email. If you are using SWS on your BB10 device all apps with a work icon on them will proxy through your BES server and email account provisioned from BES will also go through this proxy.

Also is you are not sure if you are using SWS then swipe down from the top of your device and see if you have an option to switch to work or personal. If you have that option then you are provisioned as SWS
    01-25-16 11:17 AM